Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Wormbane
(04-11-2012, 04:47 PM)Ragnash link Wrote: [quote author=_Sophie_ link=topic=7215.msg59347#msg59347 date=1352046454]
Well, in my opinion the worm bane isn't a high tier legendary since its kind of small and medium damage. But a tome for a Worm Bane would never happen, since there are no people with tomes that play the game active. (And a fearsome for a worm bane wont happen neither, since there are not a lot fearsomes.

Sure, there is. I have a tome. VLKA has a tome. CC has a tome. UK has a tome. SK has a tome. I have also seen other tomes. There is also a lot of fearsomes in the game with active players. Though I do agree with your first statement, worm bane isn't high tier, noway is it the same price as an aurora blade as was suggested by kratos.
[/quote] Why do I rarely see tome|Fearsome in game?
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(04-11-2012, 05:29 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: [quote author=Ragnash link=topic=7215.msg59354#msg59354 date=1352047662]
[quote author=_Sophie_ link=topic=7215.msg59347#msg59347 date=1352046454]
Well, in my opinion the worm bane isn't a high tier legendary since its kind of small and medium damage. But a tome for a Worm Bane would never happen, since there are no people with tomes that play the game active. (And a fearsome for a worm bane wont happen neither, since there are not a lot fearsomes.

Sure, there is. I have a tome. VLKA has a tome. CC has a tome. UK has a tome. SK has a tome. I have also seen other tomes. There is also a lot of fearsomes in the game with active players. Though I do agree with your first statement, worm bane isn't high tier, noway is it the same price as an aurora blade as was suggested by kratos.
[/quote] Why do I rarely see tome|Fearsome in game?
[/quote]

*Shrug* Just letting you know, they are there.