Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server)
(25-02-2013, 09:15 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Please note, the first tournament will be held AFTER the release of 0.5.0. A new patch will be required for all players to enjoy the wonders of Hande's Coliseum!

I would still assume there is a lot of organising to do as well as maybe potential ironing out of such a big release when 0.5.0 drops. So patience young one.
(17-04-2013, 10:47 AM)Ragnash link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=10562.msg86637#msg86637 date=1361826905]
Please note, the first tournament will be held AFTER the release of 0.5.0. A new patch will be required for all players to enjoy the wonders of Hande's Coliseum!

I would still assume there is a lot of organising to do as well as maybe potential ironing out of such a big release when 0.5.0 drops. So patience young one.
[/quote]
I guessed as much, but I probably missed that update from Hyper. Thanks Rag!
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
when is the tournament? is it player vs bots (survive) or Player vs Player? Big Grin
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
(24-04-2013, 09:20 PM)DO_Adm_iMarc7 link Wrote: when is the tournament? is it player vs bots (survive) or Player vs Player? Big Grin
Player vs Player I believe.
Dopey question number three ? ^^
(24-04-2013, 09:20 PM)DO_Adm_iMarc7 link Wrote: when is the tournament? is it player vs bots (survive) or Player vs Player? Big Grin
Come on man... I mean I missed stuff but I atleast READ the first post.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
its will be awsome thanks for that topic
`Question:

Will everyone have  the same stats in this tournament or will you have the stats of your current class? (9/10 atlethics is a bit OP in PvP isnt it?)

A Commando would never stand a change against something that runs almost twice as fast as himself.
(27-04-2013, 05:16 PM)Punishment link Wrote: `Question:

Will everyone has the same stats in this tournament or will you have the stats of your current class? (9/10 atlethics is a bit OP in PvP isnt it?) or will everyone has the same stats?
(27-04-2013, 05:16 PM)Punishment link Wrote: `Question:

Will everyone have  the same stats in this tournament or will you have the stats of your current class? (9/10 atlethics is a bit OP in PvP isnt it?)

A Commando would never stand a change against something that runs almost twice as fast as himself.

That makes the thing interesting Wink
And don't worry, most of lvl52 pikemen have 10 athletics, but most of commandos have 7. And all will be slowed by the armor's weight.