Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server)
Interesting is one thing , balanced is another though  Tongue

Cause if this is the point it will be archer and pikeman wars because all other classes are inferior in every way.

(27-04-2013, 06:05 PM)Punishment link Wrote: Interesting is one thing , balanced is another though  Tongue

Cause if this is the point it will be archer and pikeman wars because all other classes are inferior in every way.
Yeh, It would be balanced if they had the armor but you never know if they'll have us make accounts and get to Tier 1 of each thing to make it fair. Still alot of time though to think this through and solve any problems.
The main objective is to fight and not to run away and even if it was the case, there will always be people equipped with javelins ^^
Even in the Native mod, archers are faster than infs. It just depends on the used strategy of the team.
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

I'll post few screenshots soon so houses can start to think different strategies.  Wink
Taunt : Make your prayers and kiss your wives because you will die soon. VLKA will slay one and each of you !
I think we are fine on a EU server  :Smile
VLKA may have all the equipment, but do they have skills? Tongue
Striker strikes again.

maybe, but we definately got the ping  Wink
Agreed. No one shall stand against us. Make yourself comfortable with dirt and dust, because thus will be everything you experience.
Wusel @ Omnia
Bare with me that those taunts are just to make it more fun for the event , and in any circumstances am I cutting down any other great houses that this mod have. It's simple some Role Playing to make things more interesting Wink So please, do not feel offended and if you are, feel free to let me know and I shall edit my taunting posts Tongue