Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion about to fizzle out.
(24-08-2015, 02:41 PM)Slayer link Wrote: Yesterday I played for the first time propperly in idk how many months, but I did a lot of runs in hard/rag, anyhow safe to say there were a MAXIUMUM of 3 commandos including myself on every single public run. Soon after, I joined an event, there were 4 shielders and 3 slashers with the rest being ranged - The enemies didn't even reach the shield wall until wave 16 & 20, I was the medic in that fight, sitting back watching as there wasn't a spam refil, I think I didn't have to do anything for 12 waves because everything would just die and I would have nothing to do...That ladies and gentlemen is the problem with todays hard and rag, that is why it is SO EASY. I'm not even going to lie I sat in one of those public servers yesterday with rammy and 3/4 waves through I remember saying "I remember when hard was actually hard".
This (bots not reaching shield wall, no refill) sounds like King's Castleyard. On any other map, you don't get a huge buffer and length of time to fire at bots before they are any threat. So in those cases, you need a shield wall with slashers, especially given the fact that bots tend to walk right through gaps in shielders. Of course, a developer will read this and conclude (with specious reasoning) that the solution is to nerf King's Castleyard.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Nord Invasion about to fizzle out. - by Kip - 27-07-2015, 09:24 PM
Re: Nord Invasion about to fizzle out. - by Kip - 27-07-2015, 09:41 PM
Re: Nord Invasion about to fizzle out. - by DR. - 28-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Re: Nord Invasion about to fizzle out. - by bob - 28-07-2015, 11:30 PM
Re: Nord Invasion about to fizzle out. - by bob - 29-07-2015, 01:03 PM
Re: Nord Invasion about to fizzle out. - by DR. - 04-08-2015, 09:42 AM
Re: Nord Invasion about to fizzle out. - by DR. - 06-08-2015, 05:20 AM
Re: Nord Invasion about to fizzle out. - by Malong - 24-08-2015, 03:46 PM