Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you wan't that people that are death get kicked out of the server after being death, because no spawn round? And that server would get locked for new players to enter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes I do, Because then there are less bots. So it could be easier to get to Prince or Odin.
44.83%
13 44.83%
No I do not, I\'d like to get more bots. So i can have more kills and assist xp.
6.90%
2 6.90%
I find this topic silly.
48.28%
14 48.28%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

After wave 16 in Normal and Hard.
I am doing this because i am really annoyed of people that enter the game after wave 16 but they can't spawn anymore. Or the people that won't leave if you ask because they won't spawn anymore.

So do you agree with me ore not?  Wink
I hope this could be realised !

(Sry for bad English  :-\ )
My in steam name is Phalangite Caesar
(22-08-2012, 10:08 PM)Caesar link Wrote: I am doing this because i am really annoyed of people that enter the game after wave 16 but they can't spawn anymore. Or the people that won't leave if you ask because they won't spawn anymore.

So do you agree with me ore not?  Wink
I hope this could be realised

I agree =D
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
It is a problem but it is inevitable. Easy way to fix this, join a house, have events.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(22-08-2012, 11:15 PM)Jarold link Wrote: It is a problem but it is inevitable. Easy way to fix this, join a house, have events.

We may not have an event 24/7...
Well duh, your just gonnahave to live with it. Anyways if you have a good team that can get to prince, its no biggy.
but random people can join too and maybe don't do like you want => killing last every round
Ok I see your point, but this should really be in feature request.
Ok, first of all. Sure I find this annoying some times, dead people or new players joining the server can be the difference between a win and a fail. Asking people to leave is as far as someone should go. The last thing us admins want to do is kick someone who has joined a server to just play a game. Servers fill up, people want to play with friends, people want to play with good teams. Removing players is not the way to go.
Any admin won't kick players out.. All you can do is nicely ask that if they could rejoin in few minutes.
If you want to play in private, go to event.
I agree with you Caesar, it is very annoying when people enter in the server after wave 16, you ask them to leave and rejoin and they say "Nah I don't care", "It's not my problem", "If you ask me again I will report you". That happens every day but as Hande and Barristan said what you are saying (and I agree with that) would be unfair and very difficult to be realised.

Anyway a good mid-way could be nice. That's not only my idea, a lot of people told me and I think it wouldn't be unfair but very interesting: when people enter in the server after wave 16 a message should appear (like the one that appears when a non-lvl32 enters in a hard server) saying: "There is no more respawn for this round. Wait until the next or go to another server"

I think it could be a very positive "mid-way" Smile