Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Are you agree?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes to all
54.84%
17 54.84%
Yes to something
35.48%
11 35.48%
No to all
9.68%
3 9.68%
I don't care
0%
0 0%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fix new cades models, allow everyone to build
(16-01-2019, 12:58 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(16-01-2019, 12:46 PM)Julia. Wrote:
(16-01-2019, 12:29 PM)Coconut Wrote:
(16-01-2019, 12:26 PM)Forward Wrote: Want to add that new SHC also have excessive decorative elements to remove (if it's not obvious). And overall new cades are too thick, would be nice to see them thinner (same as old wall/shc) if you're going to change models anyway.

(16-01-2019, 09:43 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: As for the last point, this will not happen.

Right now, if you're Engineer you still can NOT build if you don't have equipped cades, by the way. While I don't want to spend my time to argue with you again and again about restricted support classes, this restriction is against your own logic.

yeah that happened to me last week as well. Wiped on w5 rag because i was bringing in barrel and no one on our team built. We had support just no one who wanted to place them i guess

If you bring a cade first and then barrels you're able to place cade whilst on barrels, but why aint I able to build when I bring barrels first? Its not like I learn how to place stuff only once I brought one in. I am pretty sure that wiped more than one run allready... atleast from my experience.

I already pushed a feature that allows to access the build menu when bringing in barrels, should be ingame next patch

Not only barrels, but platforms, depshields or even nothing. Even people without cades should be able to contribute their time to building.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fix new cades models, allow everyone to build - by Forward - 16-01-2019, 01:05 PM