Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas'
(02-01-2014, 06:44 PM)Malong link Wrote: It was an outright declarative statement, not an insinuation. Here you go:

My point is that this is not the proper place or method to complain about a player or group of players.  If you find a glitch or see someone else using a glitch, report it on the appropriate board - either player reports or map bugs - with evidence.  Do not just hold onto a screenshot and then post it days later in an unrelated thread.

In regards to those barricades, I did some tests and the nords on the stairs do not attack the barricades while the nords above do.  This is a form of glitching and should have been reported.  This has been dealt with.

A few final comments: This screenshot was never shown to k4mi or Hyper.  k4mi's comments were regarding the unbuilt barricades.  As I said at the start, this is not the thread to make accusations.  If there are any further reports, make them in the appropriate thread rather than posting implications in holiday news threads.  Consider this subject closed and leave this thread to its original purpose - discussion about the Christmas patch and competition.

Congratulations Nka!
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...

Messages In This Thread
Re: Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas' - by Le0 - 20-12-2013, 06:48 AM
Re: Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas' - by Le0 - 20-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Re: Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas' - by Suns - 23-12-2013, 05:34 AM
Re: Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas' - by evildan - 02-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Re: Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas' - by Kip - 03-01-2014, 02:08 AM
Re: Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas' - by Bolt - 20-12-2013, 08:49 AM