Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ragnarok requirement level
This might be completely off the debate that has been going on Malong and Spirit in this thread, but as a late comer to NI community in general (unlike my brother Mythil), the comments that will be made below is coming from a person who had to make his own way throughout the obstacles that were against the players that are mentioned in this thread.

However, never mentioned in this thread. This is how much I have with my FPs right now on my main character:

FPTitle: Gladiator
Faction Points: 9141

First of all, I would actually want the FP system to be useful for starters. Maybe instead of the level requirement that has been the general argument here, the FP requirement would actually be useful just besides finding your own house with required 250FPs and put into the use of a requirement to enter both Hard/Ragnarok. I am not the person who should be specifying numbers here, but the FPs requirement would actually be useful in entering both Hard/Ragnarok Mode.

I am not one of the players who had the chance to level up on Ragnarok to level 52. When I joined NI, I had to be really lucky to find a server that someone had a barrel or even a tome(just fyi, if someone did have barrel, the server did have the chance to crash with even placing it). Furthermore, if I were lucky enough find and join a Normal Server that did not wipe on wave 10 (either on Berserkers or on Zweihanders), I would consider myself lucky. Hence it was not easy as it looks right now. Though, in the end, I played for 20 hours straight to actually have a level 51 Archer after 6 days after actually starting NI. But what I did was just due to my freedom of time and understanding the fact that not everyone will not be able to show the ambition and effort. However, after not playing for a year and a half, I consider myself as a late recruit to the people who have been debating on this thread. Therefore, I can relate and understand the situation of the less experienced players who are not known well in the community.

To be honest, I actually read this http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...804.0.html and this http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...139.0.html to the every bit of its little detail and actually followed it. Again, I followed exactly every little detail what was mentioned in these posts. In the end, I was in VLKA (I was a Sniper with a war bow/Rough Smallring Leather/War Arrows when I first joined) for a long time and now I am in the House of Tricksters. In the end, I found myself in the best runs that can be ever found in NI since the 0.5.0, Ragnarok Mode was released because I followed the footsteps(not being cocky with the way that I act and neither too stubborn about not accepting my mistakes) of more experienced players in NI.

Furthermore, many of you know my brother Mythil as well. He was the one who has introduced me to this mod. Even though I might be his older brother, he was only 12 years old when he first joined the NI community. Despite his age, he was willing to learn and understand the general concepts of the gameplay in NI. Now, he is almost 15 and regardless of his lack of time to play NI because of his real life obligations at the moment, due to his prior actions and well-observed knowledge throughout his gameplay, he has a well-established status among many players in the community.

Furthermore, besides being in many full server runs, I am a person who has made his wealth out of  both by(mostly) kiting by myself and kiting with my brother, Mythil. Right now, I have 2496 hours spent on M&B Warband(I only played NI). I have never dropped a legendary, nor has my brother. But actually following the footsteps and listened to more experienced players. Which, in the end, actually worked out for me like how Malong also briefly mentions about it here http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...81.30.html on his post on the thread.

Although I sometimes really prefer playing on my own, I completely understand and always will support the basis of teamplay (if you look here) which I have mentioned in my post that which I still completely support http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...53.45.html) throughout my experience in NI.

Again, it is not up to me to specify the numbers for both what should be required for Hard and Ragnarok regarding the FPs. However, since there's a span of time with the quests renewal time, and, in my opinion, the FPs would allow the lower levels to go on many runs as possible on both Normal and Hard both indivually and as a team. Again, I am not commenting about the level requirement, that has been going mostly in this thread. But I am simply stating the fact that people who are capable enough to complete a Ragnarok run(without luck) are mostly the players who have gained experienced with the harsh consequences of both Normal and the actual "Hard Mode" in the past. Even though this does not mean any new coming players who are capable enough to join a Ragnarok server are not willing to learn and expand their level of experiences, I can say that I have seen many players that are not a member of the major houses still being able to cope with the general understanding of how to play in throughout my public runs on Ragnarok.

Therefore, in the end, even though it might seem like it is a harsh rule, the FP requirement would allow lower level/less experienced players to gain more experience throughout the gameplay of NI both individually and the teamplay experience until they have achieved to a certain level of FPs. Therefore, preventing them to result in what Click said in his post in Map Vote Change thread http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg164790. In the end, knowing that the time limits that players might have the lack of time unlike me due to their real-life obligations, coming from a person who had level his characters on mostly Normal mode; the FPs requirement would allow lower level/less experienced players to achieve to a certain level of experience that would allow them to understand the general concept of gameplay and acknowledge the importance of support items(expect Normal Barricades/Simple Medic Boxes/Deployable Shields) for them before they jump on a Ragnarok Server and be actually capable enough of playing on Ragnarok Mode.

I have seen that, besides few lucky exceptions(which I have experienced), without TS communication, and the proper T4 support items brought in, to reach the 20th wave of Ragnarok Mode on a public runs is just a myth/carrying a four leaf clover [who joins to the empty spot in the server/what support item they join in with(barrel or tome)] for many of the players in NI at the moment.

Regards,
Mythik

Messages In This Thread
Ragnarok requirement level - by Lord_Bristo - 15-02-2014, 04:22 PM
Re: Ragnarok requirement level - by [ASSASSINE] - 15-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Re: Ragnarok requirement level - by madjsoh - 15-02-2014, 05:08 PM
Re: Ragnarok requirement level - by Lord_Bristo - 15-02-2014, 05:46 PM
Re: Ragnarok requirement level - by Sir_Mike - 15-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Re: Ragnarok requirement level - by Maroon - 16-02-2014, 05:48 PM
Re: Ragnarok requirement level - by Malong - 16-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Re: Ragnarok requirement level - by madjsoh - 17-02-2014, 10:05 AM
Re: Ragnarok requirement level - by Spirit - 17-02-2014, 10:34 AM