Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legionnaires, Halberdiers, and Rangers (Oh my!)
(31-12-2014, 10:58 AM)Greg link Wrote:You want expensive, op helmet for ranger just becouse it would fit to cheap, extremly weak armour? You are saying it would be for those who have ranger and own swadian helm, if there are like 10 rangers how many of that people are out there, 3 including you? Honestly 60 head armour is enough, it is more than I ever expected it to be and if you dont like how grinder look than you can still have marketplace helmets. Ranger was always the ugly one and if this is problem than you are gonna have a bad time playing ranger but for gods sake dont try to make it op only becouse you dont like something about it (same goes for other heroes, pikemans are already op incuding halbs)
Well sorry if it op it was an idea + the way that I see it tropper for normal and swidan for ranger I was just thinking about looks not the head armor idk it can be done but could the armor be the 66 for comando and 62 or some thing for ranger and I was think if we get grinders with 60 armor can we have the stock tr4 ones that have 56 just because we can and the troll face (Vaegir War Mask) would give me and others a laugh to see on a guy running around and greg if you have any problems with that I really don't know why :p

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
Re: Legionnaires, Halberdiers, and Rangers (Oh my!) - by DR. - 31-12-2014, 02:51 PM