Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[KWSN] Knights Who Say Ni! [Lvl 32+] [NA/EU]
Today's KWSN event starts in about an hour from now
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
Well, the event went kind of well. The first round was going alright until.... Fatsods. After we had killed the Fatsods, my game crashed, and people died of causes I can't remember. Team wiped on Prince wave. The second round went well. We got Veteran Huscarls instead of Fatsods, and killed the prince.

I would like to thank whoever set up the event server. Apparently, we are the Nights Who Say Ni now. Thank you so so much <3.
(12-10-2013, 08:34 PM)SovietMcLenin link Wrote: Well, the event went kind of well. The first round was going alright until.... Fatsods. After we had killed the Fatsods, my game crashed, and people died of causes I can't remember. Team wiped on Prince wave. The second round went well. We got Veteran Huscarls instead of Fatsods, and killed the prince.

I would like to thank whoever set up the event server. Apparently, we are the Nights Who Say Ni now. Thank you so so much <3.

I think we have Kip to thank for setting up the event server. And also for attending the event Smile
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html

Gonna try and schedule another event this coming weekend. Same start time as last week. Hopefully we'll actually get to play on an NA server, seeing as SK successfully had an NA event this past Sunday. No guarantees though, but if it ends up being NA, all you EU folk will just have to deal with crap ping just like we've had to deal with crap ping on your servers Smile

Also, me and Soviet will be trying to do some more recruiting, specifically targeting old friends from our Minecraft days. I've already gotten one who will most likely join us, as he said he will get the game this Thursday. Although these new members will be brand new and inexperienced, they can all use mics on Mumble, are older, mature, and very friendly. If they get into the game, I have no doubt that they will level up fast and become prominent House members in no time.

Yeah, the event will probably be the same time as last week. I was going to try to schedule an event that my friend tetlow could attend, but scheduling around his timezone is extremely difficult, since he's a silly New Zealander. So, lucky for EU players, the event will be at a good time for you guys (hopefully), although hopefully for me and a few others, the server region will be NA this time.

And to any non member reading this, the KWSN is still recruiting. Specifically, we would like to see more ranged characters, but we would still welcome someone with a commando as their main.

Just wondering. If we scheduled a hard event, how many people would show up?
(17-10-2013, 05:48 PM)SovietMcLenin link Wrote: Just wondering. If we scheduled a hard event, how many people would show up?

I would be happy to come shield for your house on a royal guard. That's not really what you're asking, though.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
I would of course show up. I think scheduling a hard event isn't the issue of whether people can show up or not, but whether or not we'd be able to get far. We do have a fair amount of high end t4 players, but we only have 1 person with SHC I think, so we'd probably be a little dependent on members from other Houses to bring high level support items.

(17-10-2013, 07:49 PM)bossculeur link Wrote: [quote author=SovietMcLenin link=topic=17468.msg145921#msg145921 date=1382032084]

I would be happy to come shield for your house on a royal guard. That's not really what you're asking, though.
[/quote]

Sorry, I'd only let you join if you brought your redshirt character :/
(18-10-2013, 09:25 AM)SovietMcLenin link Wrote: [quote author=bossculeur link=topic=17468.msg145937#msg145937 date=1382039380]
[quote author=SovietMcLenin link=topic=17468.msg145921#msg145921 date=1382032084]

[/quote]

Sorry, I'd only let you join if you brought your redshirt character :/
[/quote]

Redshirt Ragnarok event maybe? XD

Heheheh anyways I requested an NA Normal event for 6PM BST on this Sunday. However I do think we should do some kind of fun, less serious, and casual event sometime. Maybe not quite as silly as redshirts trying to get through Ragnarok, but something a tad outrageous.