Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Remove barrels from Cavalry mode
i dont think people realise the necessity of tomes and barrels at the moment past wave 16, ive beaten both marshal and queen there and its blatantly impossible to do without the use of these support items (unless the devs change things in the future) cav mode atm is terrible for exp and drops so its not like people are abusing the system by constant barrels/tomes. i say leave tomes and barrels in...especially tomes Tongue
Tip slow the horse down to steady you're aim.
Remove barrel but without tomes we wont get very far.
I beat wave 15 for about 10 players on my own and would've got quite some enemies from wave 16 if I had played seriously that round.
Well, probably I connect cavalry mode with a certain periode of time in the nord invasion histroy when everything was about improving your own skills and having fun and not farming bosses...

(28-10-2013, 11:32 PM)Suns link Wrote: Remove barrel but without tomes we wont get very far.
I'm fine with tomes since you still have to kill those bots yourself using tomes, don't you? You just have more time.
Its quite simple to see : Archers need faster , lighter horses and not have such low accuracy on their horses same can be said for crossbowmen , perhaps slightly more armored and slower but still fairly quick. Barrels and Tomes are a necessity and shouldn't be touched as it will cause a severe unbalance in game play making it extremely difficult to beat higher waves.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
I'd prefer no loot in cavalry mode, just let us use the lance as normal! you barely get any xp form cavalry mode and nothing seems to drop.
Also Changing the cav servers to 12 slotsĀ  may improve some of the delay on later waves.

But yeh id take no support items or no loot to be able to stab with the lances.
No loot? Then whats the point of playing when you get barely anything in return?
(31-10-2013, 01:54 PM)Suns link Wrote: No loot? Then whats the point of playing when you get barely anything in return?
Fun, maybe? Running down Nords with your lance?
Or do you just play for the loot?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(31-10-2013, 02:05 PM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=Suns link=topic=19356.msg148336#msg148336 date=1383227643]
No loot? Then whats the point of playing when you get barely anything in return?
Fun, maybe? Running down Nords with your lance?
Or do you just play for the loot?
[/quote]

that depends on your definition of fun.
Fair enough, but I find couching Nords more fun than a 0.02% chance of looting something.
Figured most people did.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."