Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Do you get payed legendaries for donating? I'd like to donate 10$
Lol sphinx
I'm alot more than active on the forums Wink
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
If i'm gonna donate, imma need to see some soft hands.

But first i gotta make sure i have something to eat today.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
The reason legendaries have such value is the fact that they are so uncommon. If the current drop system was altered in the least, or if legendaries were attainable through real world fiscal exchange, NI would not be the game we all have come to love.
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
With freaking SK_Mr_Awesome getting a legendary per week while playing a few hours, I'm afraid the price of legendaries and their rarity will drop Tongue
(02-12-2012, 04:01 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: With freaking SK_Mr_Awesome getting a legendary per week while playing a few hours, I'm afraid the price of legendaries and their rarity will drop Tongue

It breaks my heart that any human being can be so Awesome-ly lucky
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
(02-12-2012, 04:49 AM)Gashy link Wrote: [quote author=_Sphinx_ link=topic=7858.msg64263#msg64263 date=1354420903]
With freaking SK_Mr_Awesome getting a legendary per week while playing a few hours, I'm afraid the price of legendaries and their rarity will drop Tongue

It breaks my heart that any human being can be some Awesome-ly lucky
[/quote]
I agree lets kill him Big Grin
I'm up for it
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Why are we trying to kill the guy that gets all of the legendaries?  Wouldn't he be able to destroy us in a second?  Tongue  I suggest we wait until he dies of old age, then loot his stuff.
or we steal it and kill him with his own weapons  Tongue
I'm all for Mr_Awesome finding legendaries. The more wealth coming into SK, the better Big Grin
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma