Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Reset?
Community takes care of that one itself...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(17-06-2013, 08:46 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Community takes care of that one itself...

Agreed!  :Smile
(07-07-2013, 02:18 PM)Cherry link Wrote: +1 to get cavalry back and camels please

pssttt  keep quite Hyper will get angry about both that +1 thingy and the cavs  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
whats the problem just get some warnings and devs will reset  you
Fresh start lots of fun  Wink
Reset is not really necessary just shut that bloody little market and make all craftable
Oh sry couldn't stop myself from saying that  Tongue
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
I like the idea of a global reset .
(21-08-2013, 07:39 AM)JellyBelly link Wrote: I like the idea of a global reset .

ask for a global reset when you get your ss bow and bronze arrows :p
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
I saw a similar conversation a few years ago on another game. This game had indeed the best crafting system and a great trading system. The problem after a couple of years of great playing was that the market was sated. Everone could easily craft anything by himself and no one had to buy anything from anyone else.

Wealthy player got bored but defended their will: no game reset, no second world/dimension.
The ridiculous thingy was just: most of the wealthy player were only in the forum active, but didnt play anymore the game, but desperately tried to defend their status/invested hours in a dying game mod.

It came as it has to come: new players quit early as the gap to the veterans was too big. Trading didnt work as no veteran ever needed anything from a rookie. Game mod died and the hardcore wealthy old world defender became "the richest on a graveyard".
"Swadians are cowards - they just hide and shoot" - King Ragnar
maybe there should be level  cap on each game mod (no drops if you are to high or too low)  :
normal -  up too given lv f.e. 32
hard - from 32 f.e.  up to 45
and ragnarok - from 45
and different drops on each game mod , that could help increase trade
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Why would a level 52 bother to go play Normal or Hard anymore?

Also, Prince will therefore be reached less, and the guys who can't play Hard yet, can't level as fast anymore and it will take a lot longer.
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
(21-08-2013, 01:08 PM)Sudoku_killer link Wrote: maybe there should be level  cap on each game mod (no drops if you are to high or too low)  :
normal -  up too given lv f.e. 32
hard - from 32 f.e.  up to 45
and ragnarok - from 45
and different drops on each game mod , that could help increase trade

Then the new players will never be able to reach level 39, because there is noone to help them on normal mode..
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier