Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some Glitchers
Sorry but he merely failed there.  Tongue

edit: http://www.mediafire.com/?xc25k3aoltznzxn
        Enjoy. Big Grin
(08-02-2012, 11:02 PM)Beefnator link Wrote: @_666_
They use that glitch to make kills, you see that on the screens, so i thought all players here have the same rights.

As soon as I was told NOT to be up there, I jumped down and took some fall damage. As for Malong and Jokes - what could they do? It doesn't provide much of a significant advantage. Also, I didn't get a kill up there (at least I don't know about it, I play with report kills off.), so your argument in the quote above is invalid. Also, before reporting players, you should warn them. So you're in the wrong here, Beefnator. Good job making yourself look like a total asshole in this report.

EDIT: Tell us your in game name if you dare, brave guy.
[Image: wbM3H.png]
i was playing with these guys earlier and i experianced the broken walls and the bots coming through there and killing us all they didnt intentionally glitch for the reason that they cant be touched and are able to make easy kills as the bots were doing the same thing to us at the time

before you say i was not present at the time of these screenshots but i was there prior to them and these guys where not glitching intentionally they was doing it to get the bots in the walls
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(08-02-2012, 11:02 PM)_666_ link Wrote: Sorry but he merely failed there.  Tongue

edit: http://www.mediafire.com/?xc25k3aoltznzxn
        Enjoy. Big Grin

Tell Hande to use this new map version, I fixed several spots where that glitch might occur.
This isn't a map discussion guys.

If you weren't one of the witnesses or the accused, stay off this topic and keep it relevant please ? We know deployables screw maps big time, and it sucks to get shot through a building from a ranger (Outskirt , happens all the time Tongue) but going on a roof is very abusive and you can't say "Oh I didn't know I Couldn't do that". Use your common sense. If any warnings are sent, Worm, Hande or Hypernoma will do it. Until they decide what to do with that, please don't reply. Facts were stated , screenshots taken, so don't come to defend your friends, it might just get yourself in trouble.

Thanks
Quote: As soon as I was told NOT to be up there, I jumped down and took some fall damage

There are clear definition of glitching and consequence for doing it(look at forum), don't tell you didn't know that Emberburn. On screenshot i clearly see how you were glitching on the house, it doesn't matter if you jumped down after warning. Other guys it seems also were abusing that glitch in wall
(08-02-2012, 11:47 PM)Fighting Phil link Wrote:
Quote: As soon as I was told NOT to be up there, I jumped down and took some fall damage

There are clear definition of glitching and consequence for doing it(look at forum), don't tell you didn't know that Emberburn. On screenshot i clearly see how you were glitching on the house, it doesn't matter if you jumped down after warning. Other guys it seems also were abusing that glitch in wall

Quote:This isn't a map discussion guys.

If you weren't one of the witnesses or the accused, stay off this topic and keep it relevant please ? We know deployables screw maps big time, and it sucks to get shot through a building from a ranger (Outskirt , happens all the time Tongue) but going on a roof is very abusive and you can't say "Oh I didn't know I Couldn't do that". Use your common sense. If any warnings are sent, Worm, Hande or Hypernoma will do it. Until they decide what to do with that, please don't reply. Facts were stated , screenshots taken, so don't come to defend your friends, it might just get yourself in trouble.

Thanks
[Image: wbM3H.png]
Note: This map have already been fixed for next patch. You guys don't need to worry about map fixes.

Players warned.