Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary weapons
i also think its a good idea, cause before lvl cap increase most commandos (lvl42) had a lot of loot and they could sold all so they are the millionaires while the others
which were not lvl 39+ before patch have a hard time getting money
i also think that players over 39 should be able too way get legendaries, i dont care about regular drops in normal only legendaries because now all the players that looked forward too being a high level so that they actually have a shot at legendaries, have nothing too look forward too because either you get legends as a low level or you dont get em at this point
(24-02-2012, 05:29 AM)Eragon link Wrote: i also think that players over 39 should be able too way get legendaries, i dont care about regular drops in normal only legendaries because now all the players that looked forward too being a high level so that they actually have a shot at legendaries, have nothing too look forward too because either you get legends as a low level or you dont get em at this point

You get legendaries in hard mode as well and they are quite abit better then the ones you get in normal mode.
Quote:You get legendaries in hard mode as well and they are quite abit better then the ones you get in normal mode.

true but im australian and we are bad at teamwork so we dont get far Smile
I think bad is an understatement....
Will the legendaries be sort of like equivalents or will they be different? (equivalent being war pick and obs axe, different being sunpike and ancient great sword)
In my opinion i think it would be better to get legendarys in both gamemodes Smile
(24-02-2012, 06:10 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=Eragon link=topic=1456.msg13627#msg13627 date=1330061349]
i also think that players over 39 should be able too way get legendaries, i dont care about regular drops in normal only legendaries because now all the players that looked forward too being a high level so that they actually have a shot at legendaries, have nothing too look forward too because either you get legends as a low level or you dont get em at this point

You get legendaries in hard mode as well and they are quite abit better then the ones you get in normal mode.
[/quote]

dude its extremely ragequit hard to get legendaries in hard
it would be nice if already nord champion huscarls of heimdallr wave would be able to drop epic loot:

For example: Nord Champion Huscarl Shield as epic drop

Or: Einherjar Armor as Epic Armor Drop: Since Einherjar Armor (60 25) is quite similar to banded mail  it would be nice to get this as epic loot

Eastern Elite Merc: Champion Kite Shield

Rus Armor from Nord Knight

As u can see with this examples it would be nice to have the ability to drop half-epic items, like the brute drops the onehanded axe in Normal

Since some armors like the Rus armor is pretty beautiful i think swadians should be able to loot the enemies armor sometimes (except boss armors Heimdallr, Tyr...)

Like Nordinvasion said: Don't throw away that Nords helmet!