Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Assassin teleport/death timer
After having a few rounds of assassins getting stuck inside walls and unreachable areas, I feel that it might be a good idea for assassins to either teleport to a normal nord spawn location, or just die after a certain amount of time.
I support this, that assassin was annoying to kill :|
When they get stuck in the wall, simply move around(not 2 feet, but go around a corner, go a distance)! This usually fixes the issue.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
(05-03-2012, 09:16 PM)Annoying_Archer link Wrote: When they get stuck in the wall, simply move around(not 2 feet, but go around a corner, go a distance)! This usually fixes the issue.

This assassin was actually inside of a wall, not outside of it refusing to come around the corner.
Captain_Stoogey
In old city (before 3.6) the assassin got stuck BEHIND the grate thing because the archers were backed up against it. Sword's can't penetrate it and neither can archers. We had to get a sunpike and attack so the VERY start of the arc would hit the assassin through the wall.

That part of city is gone now though (apparently?) and I can't think of another place like this.
This problem still exists with npcs standing on top of deployables (especially barricades).

I'd like them to just teleport to a normal spawn if they're out of bounds in the map.