Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI now runs 1.158!
Fucking awesome job dev team, and also fucking nice job kip Big Grin
No more having to switch between versions Big Grin

I think this will expand the NI playerbase much more and possibly bring back some older players.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
(24-07-2013, 04:06 PM)Senni link Wrote:ALL NI SERVERS SHOULD NOW BE RUNNING WARBAND 1.158. To be safe and avoid problems, we recommend you simply auto-update Warband from Steam or carry out a clean download from Taleworlds.

thank you sunshine
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
thx great job
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
why are the server down is this a fault or Problem of taleworlds?
[Image: unbenannt4q62ra9gvf.png]
[Image: unbenanntsf9hye1bjl.png]
Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man
Warden

Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man_II
Chosen Marksman

Steamname: matthias[IR_Nr59]
(29-10-2013, 09:31 PM)Matthias link Wrote:why are the server down is this a fault or Problem of taleworlds?

Just read Matthias . Many guys asked that already Tongue
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
(29-10-2013, 08:35 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: I hope this is the last time I have to say this... the problem is not with us, it is taleworlds!
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Thx now i can stop switching between version to play the EU or NA servers.  Big Grin
Nice 6.0 and 1.158 right when my pc dies...Back to good old 1.80ghz p4 with 512mb ram...
Dont worry Unknown you aint missing out on much the servers still aren't functioning and everyone's spawning in red shirt gear.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin