Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI now runs 1.158!
Nothing seems to be working... When (roughly) is WSE going to be patched so NI can be patched to 1.157? If you know...
Cheers!
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
I cannot download a 1.153 version because of how my steam key works is the fact i have a 4x6 faulty key so steam lets me play it's version with no key and i tried the deleting all the files in steam folder and replacing with 1.153 but it then asks for a key, IDK what to do other then use cRPG but for some reason on cRPG launcher i get Script errors ingame up the yin yang.
[quote]UPDATE #2: I've been getting too many messages regarding the converter. Please be informed that this converter was made only for a bunch of serial keys that were given from Steam in a different format. For people who have bought the game in 2011, this converter doesn't have any functionality. If you want to convert your 5x5 Steam key to 4x4 Taleworlds key, then you just have to right click on your game and select "View game CD key". That's all. You can use that key for playing Mount&Blade series without Steam.[quote]

From taleworlds, when did you buy your key? it may be one of the few that will work with the converter.
http://www.taleworlds.com/main.aspx?dir=...erial.aspx

Basically right click on the game in steam -> view CD key -> should be XXXX-YYYY-ZZZZ-AAAA (combination of letters and numbers).
-> enter into warband when it asks for a key!
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Senni i have a issue though, when i bought the collection i got a faulty key which they fixed by making my steam not require a key but that means i can't download any 1.153 outside of steam and use it cause i have no actual key. i tried replacing the steam files with 1.153 and it started asking for a key so i just deleted and reinstalled for my 1.157 and it doesn't require key again. IDK what to do this is annoying using cRPG cause i get so much spam of Errors i can't concentrate.
I'm also in the IRC and TS atm. this issue is really bugging me atm and i have a house event tonight to go to and i am gonna be very aggrivated to keep dealing with these script errors reaching all the way up and down my screen and half way across it.
Very very weird.

Did you try contacting taleworlds?

When you replaced the steam files with 1.153, which did you replace?
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Ok....I'm now totally confused.
-The CRPG version isn't running anymore
-The patch thing does not work (atleast not on my PC)
- I contacted Taleworlds but they don't anser me...

What else should I try?
Characters:
Captain_Sobel---Master Peltast LVL 52
Captain_Sobel_IV---Commando LVL 49
Captain_Sobel_VII---Man At Arms LVL 36
Captain_Sobel_X---Sniper LVL 42

Prince: /
Ragnar: 1
Odin: 1
Download 1.153 full client from taleworlds site and install it. Nonsteam game works.
(27-07-2013, 01:11 PM)Hande link Wrote:Download 1.153 full client from taleworlds site and install it. Nonsteam game works.

But remember to install it to a different location than your original one, so you end up with 2 Warbands, one with 1.153, and one with 1.157, which you can use for (for example) Native or NW.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
umm cRPG is patched now so it uses 1.157 too
I think WSE is now patched and you can patch NI too maybe
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet