Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

To all Houseleaders!
(22-03-2012, 09:08 PM)Pvt_Dancer link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=2080.msg17451#msg17451 date=1332449850]
I am for this.  I don't want dishonest people in my House anyway. I want people who can repay their debts.

Be sure to make the transactions public though.

Shall i add your house to the list? I am not sure because i have seen on your memberlist that there is something like a high counsil...
[/quote]

Click's decision is always final Wink We're just there for wisdom
Maybe a Google Docs Excel sheet would be a good idea to keep track of all the transactions. And you can let the Jury members edit it, all rest just view it.

I cant speak for my house, but I do want to see where this goes.

Raiden, as to your comments, the worst that can happen is you get blacklisted if you dont pay back and people won't lend you money - but thats your own fault. I dont see anything more happening, as this is not an official NI initiative and its not supported by the devs (at the time of writing anyway).
"And it goes a little something like this..."
The Followers will not endorse this for obvious reasons. This is entirely a player based initiative and not sanctioned nor supported by the dev team. Do what you want with your money Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(22-03-2012, 11:57 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: The Followers will not endorse this for obvious reasons. This is entirely a player based initiative and not sanctioned nor supported by the dev team. Do what you want with your money Wink

I can live with that. I don't think devs would need my gold... so reducing the fee for those is kind of nonsense.
(22-03-2012, 09:08 PM)Pvt_Dancer link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=2080.msg17451#msg17451 date=1332449850]
I am for this.  I don't want dishonest people in my House anyway. I want people who can repay their debts.

Be sure to make the transactions public though.

Shall i add your house to the list? I am not sure because i have seen on your memberlist that there is something like a high counsil...
[/quote]

Please do add me Smile
(22-03-2012, 10:27 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: Maybe a Google Docs Excel sheet would be a good idea to keep track of all the transactions. And you can let the Jury members edit it, all rest just view it.

I cant speak for my house, but I do want to see where this goes.

Raiden, as to your comments, the worst that can happen is you get blacklisted if you dont pay back and people won't lend you money - but thats your own fault. I dont see anything more happening, as this is not an official NI initiative and its not supported by the devs (at the time of writing anyway).

I know that., but that also what is it. I dont care if i should get black listed in here. BUT, for does who dont attend to do it, but it happens anyway, are gonna be reminded/annoyed everytime they play, insted of haveing fun playing/relaxing. Smile

Loan-sharks should stay irl Smile They might break a finger there., but not here Big Grin
First NordInvasion and now Nord Banking! I gotta wonder about some of the peeps here in real life and if they are as inventive. Good luck with it and may you fare better than the Icelandic bankers, where everyone knew that 2000 years of fishing made you a nation of natural investment bankers. Oh the sound of exploding Range Rovers!

(Iceland went from being one of the richest countries in Europe to de facto bankruptcy after discovering investment banking. The booms heard outside the hotels are locals who can no longer afford Range Rovers blowing them up for the insurance money.)

Have fun!
Hmmm... We`re with you.
Wusel @ Omnia