Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[KWSN] Knights Who Say Ni! [Lvl 32+] [NA/EU]
First off, I apologize for the poor coordination of House events the past two weeks, and my several days absence. I've been taking a small break from NI these holidays. Although I still love the mod, playing it nonstop as my main game for 4 months, gets a bit much. This next week I'm going to be playing a bit more though, and this time we will for sure be having an event Smile

Happy new year everyone, and hope you had a merry Christmas!

Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
(29-12-2013, 05:57 AM)Vanguard link Wrote: Character username: Vanguard
Player ID: 2473897
Character level:39
Character class:Pikeman
Craft profession & level: 6 Blacksmith
Support class: engineer
Steam username(if you have one): icepenguin65
Your real life age: 15
Able to chat with us on TS3 with a mic. Yes or no (not required): yes with mic
Your time zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)
Reason for wanting to join the KWSN: Friendship/A good House/Good team.
Application denied
After actually playing with you in-game, I can say that you're not the kind of player we're looking for.
Also, the fact that you applied for 5 houses is quite worrying.
Character username: Renegade_Hawk
Player ID: 2474724
Character level: 42
Character class: Pikeman
Craft profession & level: Not working on a profession, I just gather and sell mats
Support class: tier 3 Engineer
Steam username(if you have one): Renegade23
Your real life age: 25
Able to chat with us on TS3 with a mic. Yes or no (not required): Yes, and have mic
Your time zone: EST
Reason for wanting to join the KWSN: I've played with several KWSN guys and liked playing with them, they were good fighters and team players. I'm a fairly new player <2 months playing the mod and I want to learn how to play better and help a house succeed. If I'm not accepted right now I intend on playing for a few more months and re-applying. Thanks for your time.
(03-01-2014, 09:33 PM)Renegade_Hawk link Wrote: Character username: Renegade_Hawk
Player ID: 2474724
Character level: 42
Character class: Pikeman
Craft profession & level: Not working on a profession, I just gather and sell mats
Support class: tier 3 Engineer
Steam username(if you have one): Renegade23
Your real life age: 25
Able to chat with us on TS3 with a mic. Yes or no (not required): Yes, and have mic
Your time zone: EST
Reason for wanting to join the KWSN: I've played with several KWSN guys and liked playing with them, they were good fighters and team players. I'm a fairly new player <2 months playing the mod and I want to learn how to play better and help a house succeed. If I'm not accepted right now I intend on playing for a few more months and re-applying. Thanks for your time.
Application accepted
Welcome to KWSN! An invite has been sent.
Character usernameBig Grinrunk(main)
Player ID:21176
Character level:37
Character class:Sergeant
Craft profession & level:Amoursmith(lvl 5), Blacksmith(lvl 4)
Support class:Nurse
Steam username(if you have one):frederiktp
Your real life age:15
Able to chat with us on TS3 with a mic. Yes or no (not required):No, not atm. I will get one if i need to tho.
Your time zone:GMT +1
Reason for wanting to join the KWSN:In my sparetime I say Ni a lot, and I would love to call myself a knight!
(04-01-2014, 10:42 PM)frederik3211 link Wrote: Character username:Drunk(main)
Player ID:21176
Character level:37
Character class:Sergeant
Craft profession & level:Amoursmith(lvl 5), Blacksmith(lvl 4)
Support class:Nurse
Steam username(if you have one):frederiktp
Your real life age:15
Able to chat with us on TS3 with a mic. Yes or no (not required):No, not atm. I will get one if i need to tho.
Your time zone:GMT +1
Reason for wanting to join the KWSN:In my sparetime I say Ni a lot, and I would love to call myself a knight!
Application accepted
An invitation has been sent :)
Best of luck to Usain with his current conflict with the developers. Hopefully this will be resolved in the near future.

On the other hand, I have scheduled 2 events for this weekend. I hope to see as many of you there as possible :)

Event Date: 18.01.2014 (Saturday) and 19.01.2014 (Sunday)
Start Time (please use GMT): 18:00 GMT
Server Region (NA / EU / AU): EU
Server Mode (Normal / Hard / Ragnarok): Hard
The maps you would like to play: Swadian Town and Coastal Raid

The password will be handed out in Teamspeak. Please be there at least 10 - 15 minutes before the event starts.
I'll try to make it to the Sat. and Sun. event but might be hanging out with family both nights. Is there anyway you can update the front page listing of events as well? I don't know about my fellow house members but I check the first page more often than the last added comment. Thank you for your help Soviet!
We should  have another event soon Big Grin
(17-01-2014, 02:40 AM)Scrubby_Bubbles link Wrote: We should  have another event soon Big Grin

(14-01-2014, 02:45 PM)Soviet link Wrote: Best of luck to Usain with his current conflict with the developers. Hopefully this will be resolved in the near future.

On the other hand, I have scheduled 2 events for this weekend. I hope to see as many of you there as possible Smile

Event Date: 18.01.2014 (Saturday) and 19.01.2014 (Sunday)
Start Time (please use GMT): 18:00 GMT
Server Region (NA / EU / AU): EU
Server Mode (Normal / Hard / Ragnarok): Hard
The maps you would like to play: Swadian Town and Coastal Raid

The password will be handed out in Teamspeak. Please be there at least 10 - 15 minutes before the event starts.