Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
All infrantry shields been buffed? im guessing becuase the swadian kite shield used to be a cav shield it missed out on the buff
That's most likely correct, thanks for pointing that out. Will fix it.
This Patch is really great

some "friendly advices"

cav robe is still mounted soldier only

some missspelling at some skirmishers armor (sirimisher or sth)

skirmisher armor should be at the same level as archers armor

there are 2 throwing spears (one for skirmisher and one for longbowman and heavy inf (the old one))

banded mail, heavy lamellar armor should be updated

both  swadian round/kite steel shields should have better stats than sergeant/commandos best shield

make a really fast pike Smile

heavy xbow man should be able to one hit body shot wave 1 troops

other crafting items should be updated (mostly armors, mailgauntlets still mounted soldier but no xbow or skirmisher)

Buff all Classes a bit or nerf the Hardmode Enemies (as also huscarls on normal)

Edit: Btw, do you know that we are slowly turning into Rhodoks? Strong Xbowmen, Strong Polearm Inf, Strong Inf (and Archers) (no horses Tongue )
I must say I love this patch  ;D

I played last night and it was epic, usually to get teamwork i need to log into TS with a bunch of house members, but last night i logged onto East Coast normal, and wow. someone was giving orders, people were obeying orders, it was amazing.

I wish i took pictures, but here is a idea of what was going on.
We forted up inside the towers at hidden cave, great work there, we had a couple guys shielding while others use polearms and 2handers to deal with our "guests". another guy and myself were constantly running back and forth with heals keeping everyone alive, archers were raining hell down on anyone who didn't bring a shield. it was epic, we were no longer gods of death but soldiers fighting to survive impossible odds.

what broke our lines wasn't the powerful boss waves but the wave before knights. in the calm before the that wave people were refilling and regrouping, when the first nords were spotted we fell into our positions, as we had all the waves before.

then, all the archers died, I'm not even joking, in a single volley the mercenary sharpshooters annihilated everyone without a shield, all headshots. then it was the infantry's turn, we did what we did all the other waves, took care of melee nords. but random bolts would fly out of the mob and pick us off, one by one.

out of the 10 or so of us 2 kinda survived. by kinda I mean they missed one of the sharpshooters who then sniped down poor brian, leaving one to face the knights.

it was fun, it really gave the feeling of what the mod is about. When i joined the shieldwall it wasn't like i was doing it to grind anymore, or to let low levels get kills, it was honestly for survival.

I only have two problems with this patch: First, where's my board shield  :'( I loved that damn thing, now nords are shooting out my legs. Second, you might wanna nerf the merc sharpshooters a bit, like i said, they killed every archer before we knew they were there.

to the people who've got their grump on because of this patch; shut up, and join the shieldwall, I am not going to lose Swadia because you guys are to busy complaining that you're not gods any more

Lastly:
GIVE ME MOAR! MOAR PATCHES! MOAR NORDS! MOAR VIRGINS!...wait...forget the last one, no more virgin sacrifices.
So Kormin why weren't you with your SB brothers last night?

Only joking!

I agree with your post.

Oh and reducing the cade build time, I really appreciate that. I didn't try the cade repair feature, but seems like a good idea as well.
We need our actually old units back for these new awesome maps...  I wanna play, but i can't,  I refuse until our characters have been fixed. 

I do love the new maps, I just wish I had my commando and sniper to play on them...

My sniper is drunk...  Can't aim...  BUT IT CNA SURE AS HELL RUN AND KITE...  Solo kiting for snipers is still here, it is probably the only thing archers are good for now.  Wink

Commando...  My commando stopped going to the gym, or something which decreased his ability or use a shield without it breaking fast...  Hitting newb units faster than they hit him....

Yeah that's right...  The Nords have faster block and attack than us now...

FAIL!!!

Please give us old stats with new map and changes....  Thats why NI was fun...  It was an awesome slaughter where we still coultn win anyway....

So whats the point of destroying it, when it is impossible to win, no matter how strong you are...  WTF

Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Hmmmmm. Athletics are 10 so clearly an increase on that for pikeman wouldn't viable. So I'm guessing my armor/runspeed problems are coming from the fact that I'm also heavy inf and am able to wear a bit better armor.

I'm sure everyone just needs to be a little patient with everything. Kinks will always exist and take time to be worked out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE0pwJ5PMDg#t=14s
worthless_Babycakes  oh lord my swords out
i like the skirmisher but he is so slow with armor so i run around with a shirt...
Larger stacks, faster run speed-you and I could dance forever
worthless_Babycakes  oh lord my swords out
(05-04-2012, 05:27 PM)pleasurus link Wrote: Larger stacks, faster run speed-you and I could dance forever

use cursed stones Wink