Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
(05-04-2012, 09:16 PM)Deany link Wrote: so i ask the mods the admins the staff please can you explain your reasoning and logic on this most recent nerf because although i love NI im unable to grasp why this has happened and am honestly under the opinion this is a game breaking patch, i dont want to be invincible i just want to be able to hold my own against 3-4 peasents. Thankyou Deany - Level 45 Commando/Crossbowman Hybrid.
Hear, hear! Trained soldiers fighting for their homeland against guys without armor and wielding sticks...
If 3 guys were attacking my house unarmored with sticks, I could at least do some serious damage with or without my "soldier" training and weapons. :-\
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
I know that I don't like people complaining about the new patch because I know the devs put a lot of work into it. I have one small problem though, it seems as if when I download the new version I don't get the new armor and banners.

My fault, nvm. I love you guys!!
Start the game already!
(05-04-2012, 08:54 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: [quote author=FinKone link=topic=2351.msg20390#msg20390 date=1333658740]
...shields gone (huskie shield - still own, can't equip...) ... can't "wear" nordic warlord helm any more, even thought on market place still says commando only...

... I know you guys have a lot on your plate - but also class points are still screw'd up - full commando level 51 with 2 class points still...

Think this was a bit of a bit leap for the team honestly.  Only applying constructive criticism at this point not bashing...

One of the aims of the patch was to try and remove player usable Nordic items, to promote Swadian gear more. So things like your Huscarl shield and the helmet won't be usable.
[/quote]

I've taken them from the fallen enemies!  I wear them to spite their commanders!

... ;| I do like the looks of the Nordic Helm also with that said. 
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
No real problems just a note swadian poleaxe no one can use it. Just a heads up. Knights only and i tryed to pretend to ride my charger but it didnt let me =D. Love the patch tho, looking forward to seeing the bugs and glitches worked out.
Some thoughts:

Commandos are weak. I thought commandos were supposed to be the elite infantry of the Swadian empire, the front line troop, masters of one-handed combat and shields. In hard mode shields are weak, forcing you to pick up huscarl shields while in the middle of a fight if you want to live.

Inability to use Nordic items. I don't like this, on the main page it says "With the Swadian empire in ruins, you are all that remains to defeat the invading Nords", surely some swadians who survived previous battles would loot better shields and armour from dead nords? Or maybe these troops haven't fought against the nords yet?

Lack of map vote. On hard-mode some maps are very difficult even if you are working as a team, if you have a good shield wall the enemy archers can still pick you off one by one. Maybe this is an issue with some of the maps since the best spots to defend let the enemy archers attack you from the side.

Random time of day. I know this was added in a previous patch but when you get night-time it is annoying. Night-time makes it much harder to see the enemies. Also, it is unfair since it varies from person to person, one sniper might be able to see the enemy further away since he has daytime and the other cannot see that far because he has night.
just another thought on the fail that are now us commandos why are light highlander boots actually ligter and stronger than plate boots......im confuzzeled beyond beleif here
The issue about pikemen hitting through their teammates with overhead is due to Native's hitboxes (we can do this ourselves too). Unless cRPG's hitboxes were ported, I don't think it can be fixed.

Another thing is: what is with the laggy servers? At one moment earlier today I swung at an enemy and it hit the enemy after 2 seconds.
I just want a hot fix so i stop crashing!
At what point are you crashing?
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
When the round spawns i get lag... then when i hit nords i get delay...then i have just been randomly crashing and random times. Did not have this ever before. Sad