Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
LOVE THE UPDATE Smile EPIC ASHWOOD PIKE Smile
Thank you guys for that great patch and for using my models, finally i will see them in NI Smile. Now time for some skirmisher fun Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
(05-04-2012, 12:43 AM)Pandabomber link Wrote: We should probably give them a couple of days to get everything fixed, as this patch is a big deal. But I do believe there has been a sort of a big oversight with Sharpshooters, that being that they're intended to be sword-and-board/crossbow users, but their shields or bolts cannot be put in the support slot. One of those is going to have to bite the bullet in order for the class to work as intended.

This was indeed a oversight. Crossbow is usable in all slots.
Quick question - I am a sniper, and i was using Scale Armor and Mail Boots before the patch, now i cant use them and the sell price is waay under what i need for an equivalent piece of armor? should i wait to sell them or do i have to wear worse armor until i can afford better stuff? im not whinging or anything, i just wanna make sure i dont sell it for hella cheap and then see the sell price jacked up again Smile
Oh boi, apparently respec'ing doesn't solve the class bug, so I just dumped a bum of cash down the tubes for nothing. :|
Auf Blut gebaut
(05-04-2012, 01:03 AM)VLKA_SandstroM link Wrote: Quick question - I am a sniper, and i was using Scale Armor and Mail Boots before the patch, now i cant use them and the sell price is waay under what i need for an equivalent piece of armor? should i wait to sell them or do i have to wear worse armor until i can afford better stuff? im not whinging or anything, i just wanna make sure i dont sell it for hella cheap and then see the sell price jacked up again Smile

I got same question...
If all these updates are true (xept ranger), and bugs will be ironed out properly, then...*jizz*
Fyi, among all the other things, it looks like while the mounted classes and mounted exp were removed from the game, it's apparently still possible for people to bring low level horses to battle.
thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thanky you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank ou! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
[Image: 10p13pd.jpg]
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Wish I would have known cav was being taken out. I spent every penny I had to respec to Cavalry, and 2 hours later- gone.  :-[