Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
I have a low level Alt who is simply a recruit, who had problems last night and couldn't equip any of the recruit gear. I went in this morning and saw that I had the stat problem, so I clicked the big "CLICK HERE TO FIX STAT PROBLEM" link, which fixed my stats. Now I can equip the recruit Armor, Boots, Short Sword, and Old Heater Shield, but still cannot equip Darts. Is this intended?
(05-04-2012, 10:28 AM)ChubbyPitbull link Wrote: I have a low level Alt who is simply a recruit, who had problems last night and couldn't equip any of the recruit gear. I went in this morning and saw that I had the stat problem, so I clicked the big "CLICK HERE TO FIX STAT PROBLEM" link, which fixed my stats. Now I can equip the recruit Armor, Boots, Short Sword, and Old Heater Shield, but still cannot equip Darts. Is this intended?

Small oversight, recruit darts are usable again.
I find that patience is a virtue, so let's try to be virtuous :Smile

(28-03-2012, 04:55 PM)Fingus link Wrote: I am angry.

I might have overreacted towards Cavalry being removed, seeing as I was the only one complaining about that.
Now some want a petition because the mod got different? At least give it a week before you start rebelling, you might even enjoy the new mod :o
I can see my self getting used to this new setup. Nice work guys!

My Lemellar Vest Over Mail - Brown doesn't load at the moment though. And I do hope the Pikeman class would be able to choose from some less eastern style armour maybe in future.

edit - guess which idiot didn't download the new update and reported a false bug... sorry to waste your time.
I'm a commando and I can't use polearms (on marketplace I see only Staff, Shortened Spear, Quarter Staff and Iron Staff) and Huscarls Round Shield. Why :o ?
[Image: llama.gif]
BoS_Athena_Llama → ID: 1994
Nice patch! Looking forward to trying it.

I have found a couple of bugs in the website though: I have a Nordic Warlord Helmet, it says it's usable by Commando, but I can't equip it, and it has 78 head armor, like before, instead of 56 like the rest. Same for the Huscarl's Round Shield - I can't equip it. And the Sarranid Elite Armor doesn't appear in the body armor shop (I have one already but just saw that).

Edit: the Sarranid Elite Armor still has 78 body armor and 28 leg armor.
You can't equip Nordic armour anymore.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Armours that have old stats are gonna be changed, as I overlooked them during the rebalancing. Also, as Bird said, nordic armour/helmets have been removed from players.
Does that include the Huscarl's Round Shield? Because I've seen someone wielding one, but I can't use it as Commando.

Edit: I like what you've done with the soldier armors. They were really OP against most bots in normal mode.
That's cause it got removed just now Tongue Heavy Heater and Kite Shield now have similar stats to the Huscarl's Round Shield with a little less armor but more speed.