Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Too low durability of barricades
If you still experience cades being destroyed in 10 seconds, you're doing it wrong. As was pointed out multiple times, cades aren't there to stop the main assault from the Nords, but to guide them towards the shielders. An experienced engineer can set up 2-3 shc that can hold 4 to 6 waves, maybe even longer, because he doesn't put them directly in the Nords' paths.
Build your barricades properly, and any decently cooperating group can finish Hard or Ragnarok.

Also, this:
(26-10-2013, 06:06 PM)Tajulek link Wrote: Great idea! No clan apart from VLKA, CC and (maybe) ON would make Hard/Ragnarok. And this is (additionaly) equal to looting a legendary each time they beat Ragnark/Thor/Odin! Everyone knows that that's why devs decreased cades' durability

I strongly support this. Really.

is utter bullcrap. 80% of the ragnarok runs I have finished have been on public servers, with maybe 5 people from the houses you mentioned.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(27-10-2013, 01:29 PM)Maroon link Wrote: is utter bullcrap. 80% of the ragnarok runs I have finished have been on public servers, with maybe 5 people from the houses you mentioned.
Oh mein god... It was in response to this, I even quoted it:
(26-10-2013, 05:12 PM)Lone_Wolf_PL link Wrote: Hmm... I can agree about making cades worse but if so, you should increase chance of dropping legendaries items from ragnar, prince, odin. Because now it's not really easy to beat them.
So your post doesn't have any sense as long as you mean runs before the 0.6 patch was released.
Playing NI since December 2011
Let me put in my opinion.

The previous update 'Shields Up' encouraged the use of shielders through nerfing the cades, that wasa brilliant idea. It is rare to see a single commando on public normal servers, and no more than 4 on hard or ragnorak, I see many servers  full of ranged, hiding behind layers of short heavies, then wiping on wave 8, then blaming the cades. People do NOT understand that you need a few commandos if you want to get anywhere
(27-10-2013, 09:33 AM)Shagz link Wrote: For those saying buff barricades, make a commando and gear it out.

Stop complaining about low health cades and do something about it. A commando is the easiest class to level, should be able to get tier 4 in a week. Buy an SKS and you can carry the team to prince on normal, buy a defender and carry the team on hard, buy a royal and carry the team on ragnorak. If the concept of building a cade which is shielder friendly confuses you (which it seems to do to many people) refer to Ragnash's excellent cade guide http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...310.0.html and I think you will find yourself killing the last bot on wave 20 more often than not.

(26-10-2013, 06:06 PM)Tajulek link Wrote: Great idea! No clan apart from VLKA, CC and (maybe) ON would make Hard/Ragnarok. And this is (additionaly) equal to looting a legendary each time they beat Ragnark/Thor/Odin! Everyone knows that that's why devs decreased cades' durability

I strongly support this. Really.

This made me bang my head against the wall.
I have vast amounts of respect for most houses, and unless you can give a valid reason why not, so should you. I believe any house is capable of beating wave 20 if they tried. These houses only stand out because they put the effort in, most people around here seem to have this ideology that Nord Invasion is a simple mod which any old person can beat. Oh and also I don't think a single legendary has dropped at a VLKA event. And the reason the devs decreased the cade durability is because certain people took advantage of these overpowered devices and misused them. 

I have had friends who have quit this mod, telling me it was because so many people around here act like 7 year olds. I originally passed this off as garbage, but now I am beginning  to see their point. If you find this mod too hard, you have 2 options. Man up and tackle the situation, or simply stop playing the mod. The brilliant NI team put hundreds of hours (unpaid hours taken out of their own time) to bring us this experience, and we should be grateful. Not complaining about the cade durability, or the lack of drops, or the difficulty of the game.

In conclusion don't buff the cades, they are fine as is. Now its 1 in the morning and time for bed. Goodnight.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(27-10-2013, 01:48 PM)Tajulek link Wrote: Oh mein god... It was in response to this, I even quoted it:
(le quote)
So your post doesn't have any sense as long as you mean runs before the 0.6 patch was released.

Pardon, I should have mentioned I was referring to this:

(26-10-2013, 06:06 PM)Tajulek link Wrote: No clan apart from VLKA, CC and (maybe) ON would make Hard/Ragnarok.

Also, I strongly suggest you cut down the aggresive tone in your QQing towards the work the devs have done ("Everyone knows that that's why devs decreased cades' durability").
You've seen what happened to Fireheart when he did the same...
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Great idea! No clan apart from VLKA, CC and (maybe) ON would make Hard/Ragnarok.
[/quote]

Im killing Odin and the Horse Lords on Public servers everyday, its not too difficult. Maybe NA timezone is stronger now.