Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Too low durability of barricades
No, I meant that... The previous cades' durability was a little bit too high (only a bit, and the diffrences between diffrent types of them was OK). But the thing that has been done to it... It destroyed all the fun caused by adding new cavalry mode.
Playing NI since December 2011
This is not good news for a full German Ragnarok Pub.
(26-10-2013, 02:26 PM)Ragnash link Wrote: So you are saying a 10k item should be the same as an item that can take MONTHS and an ENTIRE house to make? I think you'd find if there was no challenge and no reward for people that invest time and effort, there is no game and eventually there would be no players.

Hmm... I can agree about making cades worse but if so, you should increase chance of dropping legendaries items from ragnar, prince, odin. Because now it's not really easy to beat them.
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
(26-10-2013, 05:12 PM)Lone_Wolf_PL link Wrote: [quote author=Ragnash link=topic=19230.msg147460#msg147460 date=1382797611]
So you are saying a 10k item should be the same as an item that can take MONTHS and an ENTIRE house to make? I think you'd find if there was no challenge and no reward for people that invest time and effort, there is no game and eventually there would be no players.

Hmm... I can agree about making cades worse but if so, you should increase chance of dropping legendaries items from ragnar, prince, odin. Because now it's not really easy to beat them.
[/quote]
Great idea! No clan apart from VLKA, CC and (maybe) ON would make Hard/Ragnarok. And this is (additionaly) equal to looting a legendary each time they beat Ragnark/Thor/Odin! Everyone knows that that's why devs decreased cades' durability

I strongly support this. Really.
When the fabled buff to legendaries got implemented during 0.5.1 organised VLKA runs and other houses runs killed Odin/Ragnar several times during and out of events and did not loot a legendary, while other houses had 100% success rates or other high success rates in acquiring legendaries from final bosses despite killing final bosses less. It has always been luck and will always be luck, no one item is a guaranteed legendary win, and they never should be, because as you say then it's just a matter of getting that item and winning the game and there is no fun in that.
For those saying buff barricades, make a commando and gear it out.

A lot of points have being made and I will interested to see what other peoples opinions are.
(27-10-2013, 09:33 AM)Shagz link Wrote: For those saying buff barricades, make a commando and gear it out.

A lot of points have being made and I will interested to see what other peoples opinions are.

its nto about buffing cades, its about tuning the damage scaling done to them on hard mode:
- where ppl do not have tomes to spam them to spawn cades for final waves.
- where ppl rarely have barrls to blow throu higer waves

or is it now that to compleate hard you must have a tome ?
A commando can repair shields, a barricade is a means to funnel the Nords to the shielders and slashers

Also they are not meant to sit behind and shoot away at the Nords either.
(27-10-2013, 09:36 AM)Maestro link Wrote: [quote author=Shagz link=topic=19230.msg147653#msg147653 date=1382866390]
For those saying buff barricades, make a commando and gear it out.

its nto about buffing cades, its about tuning the damage scaling done to them on hard mode:
- where ppl do not have tomes to spam them to spawn cades for final waves.
- where ppl rarely have barrls to blow throu higer waves

or is it now that to compleate hard you must have a tome ?
[/quote]

ive been in rag servers that have beaten odin without a tome so.... also hard mode doesent even require tomes if you know what your doing. these are just my experiences.
(27-10-2013, 10:36 AM)madjosh link Wrote: ive been in rag servers that have beaten odin without a tome so.... also hard mode doesent even require tomes if you know what your doing. these are just my experiences.
After the 0.6.0 update?