Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tier 5 - Cavalry xp Needed
(29-10-2013, 05:47 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: They are quite a few players already tier 4 cav.

I know some of them, they leveled up to tier 4 when you only needed 750k mounted xp.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(29-10-2013, 05:49 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote:[quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=19368.msg148076#msg148076 date=1383068879]
They are quite a few players already tier 4 cav.

I know some of them, they leveled up to tier 4 when you only needed 750k mounted xp.
[/quote]

Hypernoma would it be possible to make two separate lists of people who made tier 4 (or higher) Cav before the Cavalry were removed and people who have made tier 4 since the Cavalry were put back in?  That way you can get an accurate feel for how hard advancing the Cavalry would be now.  Do you have any information like this tracked?  Would it be hard to start?

Another thing that might make Cav mode better to use would be if the Cav XP counted to your total XP of you Character for it to level up.  On my Archer I have enough Ranged and Melee XP to do what I want but if I put the Assist XP into Mounted I don't level up.
(29-10-2013, 05:34 PM)Senni link Wrote: It's a recent edition, so I wouldn't be surprised if it changed again.
We will be monitoring progression of the class in the community. If it's slower than we like, we'll see about changing it.

We want there to be something for everybody to work towards, the initial values didn't leave very much for a reasonable number of people.
Yah I know, it's hard to balance it to suit everyone.

I just wanna point this out:
To level up to level 52 on normal class, it probably needs a month or two I'm guessing, for very active players even less. That's aproximently how long I've been saving my assisst XP and yet it was only enough for tier 4. So in my opinion it was good as it was at start, honestly. Rich people will alywas be able to afford more, and yet if they didn't save XP they'll still have to work on it quite hard. And not to mention the horse prices I think it was fair enough. But we must also look at the poor and players who are trying to level up their characters as they didn't hit lvl 52 yet and also want to play cav.

So I'd say it would be good to put it as it was or maybe if by your monitored calculations still feels low put tier4 on 1mill and tier5 on 2mill.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
prefer to exchange this xp for money ;D
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
3m xp does seem a bit ridiculous if you ask me, but not fussed really because i'm never gonna hit that much anyway xD
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(03-11-2013, 08:24 AM)Sudoku_killer link Wrote: prefer to exchange this xp for money ;D
3,000,000 Mounted XP = 10,000,000 Assist XP
10,000,000 Assist XP = 2,000,000 [Image: coins.png]

Master Horseman or 2mil. pure cash
Make up your own mind!
Well can't imagine how long it takes to level one character to tier 5 how are we supposed to tier up our alts? :/ Please put it back to 1,5mill like it was at start? Sad Should do it soon before someone is stupid enough and spend that 10mill XP (if he was crazy enough to not turn it to cash already) and then rage on you for changing it back.

[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
/signed
(03-12-2013, 02:01 AM)Nka19 link Wrote: Well can't imagine how long it takes to level one character to tier 5 how are we supposed to tier up our alts? :/ Please put it back to 1,5mill like it was at start? Sad Should do it soon before someone is stupid enough and spend that 10mill XP (if he was crazy enough to not turn it to cash already) and then rage on you for changing it back.

No worries, devs are pretty used to hear players raging. You do not like long term goals do you? You would have really disliked the early starting of ni, guess what: No assist xp ! Still was a ton of fun.
Wusel @ Omnia
yes 1mil more to go