Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tier 5 - Cavalry xp Needed
Imho I think its a bit too much, I mean I have been putting all my assist xp into mounted and have only got tier 3 so far.

1.5 and 3 mil is just way too much and to be honest I am not even tempted to put any more xp I have been saving into cav past tier 3.... The jump in the amount of xp you need (250,000 to 1,500,000) is way over the top.
I think it should be 1 mil tier 4 and 2 mil tier 5 maybe 2.5
(remember 3.3 mil assist xp for 1 mil pony xp(~ish) and thats a LOT of assist xp)

*Ntm as said before leveling alts is just impossible at this point
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
(03-12-2013, 08:22 AM)Benschie link Wrote: Imho I think its a bit too much, I mean I have been putting all my assist xp into mounted and have only got tier 3 so far.

1.5 and 3 mil is just way too much and to be honest I am not even tempted to put any more xp I have been saving into cav past tier 3.... The jump in the amount of xp you need (250,000 to 1,500,000) is way over the top.
I think it should be 1 mil tier 4 and 2 mil tier 5 maybe 2.5
(remember 3.3 mil assist xp for 1 mil pony xp(~ish) and thats a LOT of assist xp)

*Ntm as said before leveling alts is just impossible at this point

don't forget people then have to go and buy the new horses which cost gold...and you don't have much gold because you've probably wasted it all on cav mode.
To get 3 mio mounted xp you would have to spend 200 hours on ragnarok or 600 hours on hard plus 100/300 hours to get to t4. I've been playing M&B for over two years now and i "only" have about 2000 hours in game. All you get in return is better horsey and higher horse archery proficiency. Not that mobs from later waves of cavalry mode care, you will still die rather fast if you stay in the open. That is if server won't crash before you even get there.
Yep, way too much commitment for such little gain
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
(03-12-2013, 05:15 AM)Legend link Wrote: [quote author=Nka19 link=topic=19368.msg153807#msg153807 date=1386036099]
Well can't imagine how long it takes to level one character to tier 5 how are we supposed to tier up our alts? :/ Please put it back to 1,5mill like it was at start? Sad Should do it soon before someone is stupid enough and spend that 10mill XP (if he was crazy enough to not turn it to cash already) and then rage on you for changing it back.

No worries, devs are pretty used to hear players raging. You do not like long term goals do you? You would have really disliked the early starting of ni, guess what: No assist xp ! Still was a ton of fun.
[/quote]
Wrong, I like long goals but it still is a long goal if it's set back to 1,5mill like it was at start or 1mill tier4 and 2mill tier5. I want to level up my alt characters as well... and losing all fun doing it if I'm gonna have to spend months getting the XP to get a better horse that's probably gonna be almost a million on tier 5, and not being able to buy and craft other stuff for the non-cav servers because I have to waste so much on the tiers? Seems not worth it, so I'm not spending a single XP on cav at the moment.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
what so special  on this tier 5 then . I hope its worth doing it, if it is just new  horse and lance that you can't stab with well that might be disappointing.
I would like to see split  to horse archer and knight on tier 5 . Horse archer would gain increase in horse archery and knight access to stabbing lances, all classes would be supported and rewarded .
Long goal is only good if there is worthy reward to gain .
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Rumour has it you can stab with a Lance at tier 5!
Dan's so called "rumors" again...  :Smile
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma