Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas'
How do you get presents?
Not being a naughty boy. Naughty Brego.
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
But I heard naughty boys get coal, lots and lots of coal, and I'm fine with that!
Good joob Devs and merry xmas everyone. Love
Thank you for the time and effort put into this update. Great job!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Really nice job Devs.
Merry Christmas and nice holidays. Wink
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Nice Update. Had some fun on the servers with the Nords with there Snowballs/Christmas Hats/Map Updates. (Some Maps much better cading spots.)

On another note just want to apologize for my transgressions/actions. I have come to understand now that all this fighting is worthless and needs to stop, or this community will be known as another NA1 Nexus on PW. Us fighting just makes this community worse. Not better, which I used to aim to fix thinking that arguing over a lost cause will help. My friends and I were just treated wrong and I raged for them and for myself. I apologize for my actions and promise to be a better player. Ill disband the AE (Anti-Elitists) and I suggest you disband the AAE (Anti-Anti-Elitists) Malong. Pointless fighting for a lost cause, which will turn players against each other. I just want to be respected once again and want everything to be back to normal. Let us forget this part of NI's History and get back to the game. Please accept my apology and want to say sorry to everyone I enflamed/annoyed/defriended via Steam. You do not have to accept my apology which I understand for my actions. I take full responsibility on my past actions. Hope this message will improve the community's behavior on the forums and the servers.

Merry Christmas to Everyone!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9BZDpni56Y

(If anyone wants to talk to me talk in PM not here)

Edit:Im Sorry Winter and Click for publicly making you two look bad. Im sorry Malong for my posts regarding you for a leecher and troll. Im sorry Dan and your Trickster House for my insults I have posted. I take full responsibility and wish I didn't delete my past forum account to delete those posts. Would be nice if an admin or dev would do it tho. Im sorry any other ppl I didnt list. I just want to get it out that im sorry.

Im just here to say im sorry for my rage/Game play i jus want everyone to know im really sorry for what i have down. i just want to be respected as an new player so that why i can join an game/House without someone on the forums saying that i can't join becaue someone has told me that your an troll and we dont llet trolls in to my house.Sepsis  i would love to join your but with this childish fighting i seems like its interfering with me joining. i Dont why where fighting but i wish to handle as friends not enemys.Another thing to add Click i im srry when i called you i was jus upset that i goted kicked for lieing to you i sorry about that.Winter im sorry for my rage in games with my endless curseing.Diamond_Drop i sorry for being an troll that you think i am im sorry.Malong im sorry for being an paion in the butt.To all VLKA Members im sorry for my Trangressions and hope we can be Friends someday.Happymonkey i dont why we are fighting we used to be in ts together with suns and roman jus having an good time and i wish to heal that back together. Thank you for Reading!!!!!!!!!!!
DARTH THE DESTROYER
I wish you
a Merry Christmas
。° 。 ° ˜ ˚ ˜ ˚ ˜ ˚ • 。
。 • ˚ ˚ ˜ ˚ ˜ 。 ° 。 ° 。
• ˚ ˚ ˜ * ★MERRY★ *
˜ • • 。CHRISTMAS 。*
˜ *__Π___*。* ˚ ˚ ˜ ˚ ˜
*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˜ ˚ ˜
|田田 |門| ˚ ˜ ˚ ˜
。☆ ° ˜ ..˚ ˜ 。° •˚ 。* 。
* ˚.。AND A HAPPY ˚ *..° ☆