Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas'
(23-12-2013, 07:04 PM)Brego link Wrote: Ehm, did you make a Brego enemy? Tongue

HA, today all killed me including you! >.<
Just killed myself but ok.
[Image: sDb1iYo.jpg]
I think I will get some coal for Christmas
We wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Best wishes for future and a good slip into the new year.
My warband Keep Crashing on the Textures Loading Screen andi have uninstalled 5 Times already and it Keeps Crashing what do I need to do          NVM
I solved it  Smile Wink Big Grin ;D 8) :Smile :-*
DARTH THE DESTROYER
Congrats NKA for winning the presents competition Smile
(01-01-2014, 11:14 PM)Sebas link Wrote: Congrats NKA for winning the presents competition Smile

He did not win, it's just a bugg. I have 250 which are not shown ;P

Na, congratz Nka you earned them with fairness and me as your father can be very proud now of you.

In Love, your father.
(02-01-2014, 11:07 AM)Omphorus link Wrote: [quote author=Sebas link=topic=20896.msg158754#msg158754 date=1388618086]
Congrats NKA for winning the presents competition Smile

He did not win, it's just a bugg. I have 250 which are not shown ;P

Na, congratz Nka you earned them with fairness and me as your father can be very proud now of you.

In Love, your father.
[/quote]
Too bad I know my father doesn't know english Wink

Anyways thx Tongue
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(01-01-2014, 11:14 PM)Sebas link Wrote: Congrats NKA for winning the presents competition Smile
Unlike some people, he didn't play the first day of the event, didn't repeatedly play a buggedl server where Royal Huscarls spawned naked, didn't deploy (but not build) Barricades to distract nords, didn't use Wall Barricades to get bots stuck on Royal Observatory...and yet he still won. Very well deserved, friend~
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Lets get some facts straight:

(02-01-2014, 05:24 PM)Malong link Wrote: didn't repeatedly play a buggedl server where Royal Huscarls spawned naked
The logs show that Prince was only killed once on that server before it was reset.

(02-01-2014, 05:24 PM)Malong link Wrote: didn't deploy (but not build) Barricades to distract nords
Tests were done proving that the unbuilt cades did not distract nords.

(02-01-2014, 05:24 PM)Malong link Wrote: didn't use Wall Barricades to get bots stuck on Royal Observatory
If that was happening, why was it not reported?

Don't post insinuations without proof.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(02-01-2014, 06:13 PM)Kip link Wrote: [quote author=Malong link=topic=20896.msg158894#msg158894 date=1388683480]
didn't use Wall Barricades to get bots stuck on Royal Observatory
If that was happening, why was it not reported?

Don't post insinuations without proof.
[/quote]
It was an outright declarative statement, not an insinuation. Here you go:

Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.