Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

My Journey to an AGS!
I had the same back in April of 2012 when I saw Barristan's VGS. I always wanted one, and traded my way up and have gotten like 2 - 3 different VGS'.

The only things I looted was 2 x Worm Bane back in the begin of 2013. So becoming rich is not only about no-lifing the game, it's also about trading, trading, trading and trading.

Trading was the main way to get rich for me.

In about February/March of 2013 I bought a VGS, then I traded it and bought another VGS again, same with that VGS, I sold it and re bought it.

So for all those who think they can't become rich if they don't loot or barely loot (high) level legendaries, it is possible to become rich. I did it!
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Meh... I never make profit by trading items. Even better, I lose money from it mostly :C

Anyways, good job on the Ancient Great Sword, Slayer Smile
congratz, every dog has its day.
Congratz  Slayer. The only problem i see is you dieing to wave 6 or 8 of normal due to lack of armour Tongue
Soon he will fall in love with a Durendal, then notice how AGS is the obsolete model. He will have to upgrade his sword soon >.> . Much like his stupid Iphone 5 (had to insult his phone).
-Future Prediction by Renji
(28-12-2013, 03:08 AM)Renji link Wrote: Soon he will fall in love with a Durendal, then notice how AGS is the obsolete model. He will have to upgrade his sword soon >.> . Much like his stupid Iphone 5 (had to insult his phone).

mmmmm, last time i checked there are plenty of durendals and only a few ags...not to mention the fact that cut damage sucks balls so why not go for the really bloody long one...might as-well put some distance between you and the nords if your not one hitting them
(28-12-2013, 06:39 AM)madjosh link Wrote: [quote author=Renji link=topic=21109.msg157957#msg157957 date=1388200084]
Soon he will fall in love with a Durendal, then notice how AGS is the obsolete model. He will have to upgrade his sword soon >.> . Much like his stupid Iphone 5 (had to insult his phone).

mmmmm, last time i checked there are plenty of durendals and only a few ags...not to mention the fact that cut damage sucks balls so why not go for the really bloody long one...might as-well put some distance between you and the nords if your not one hitting them
[/quote]
'tis the looks! Very shiny sword vs the sword that looks like a rock.
(28-12-2013, 05:03 PM)Renji link Wrote: [quote author=madjosh link=topic=21109.msg157965#msg157965 date=1388212749]
[quote author=Renji link=topic=21109.msg157957#msg157957 date=1388200084]

[/quote]
'tis the looks! Very shiny sword vs the sword that looks like a rock.
[/quote]

haven't you heard ugly is "in" at the moment...
Brilliant work slayer Smile Your trading guide (which has now been deleted Sad) has now been proven to be the ultimate form of trading, I finally understand why other people of the AU community call you their 'God', keep up the good work pal Smile
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
nice work slayer