Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A Community Outreach Message
Thank you for the hard work and effort that the developers put in to keep this mod alive. Hopefully, once I open up my credit card limit, I will be chipping in as well.
(07-01-2014, 08:48 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: and there may even be a legendary lance on the way...

A lance that can do  a normal stabbing animation is already legendary in my eyes.

Keep up the good work devs, hopefully the next patch will spark up some of my interest in the mod again. (and hopefully make the chunkload of assist exp i chunked into Cav mode worthwhile  Tongue)
Hum its time to donate again Smile thanks for your great work  :-*
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
I'll be paying some money into the bank tomorrow so i'll make sure i dontate asoon as it clears. Smile
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
A MASSIVE thank you to those of you who have donated over the past few days. You have alleviated a huge amount of stress. The NI kitty currently has enough funds to see us until the end of March. If all goes to plan we'll have the Australian hard server back up and running next week.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
soooo...wheres my nudes?
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Hmmm I gave them to Tiber to pass on. Shame he quit. Oh well!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Donated Big Grin
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(07-01-2014, 09:44 PM)ice456 link Wrote: with euro how much us dollars do i need to donate for it to be the 5 euro

Use the web to find out????????? xD
(09-01-2014, 03:36 PM)Wolfsblood link Wrote: soooo...wheres my nudes?

Don't worry they're on the way. *wink**wink*
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]