Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Heroes of the Shaolin Temple [All][Level 1+][MATURE][Funny] (Sifu_ to some...)
Name: AVirusB
Character ID: 2477523
Level of Main: 33
Class of Main: Infantry
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes on both
Reason for wanting to join: I've played with you on many occasions and I was pleased to have you by my side every time.

(04-02-2014, 03:30 AM)avirusc link Wrote: Name: AVirusB
Character ID: 2477523
Level of Main: 33
Class of Main: Infantry
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes on both
Reason for wanting to join: I've played with you on many occasions and I was pleased to have you by my side every time.
No. I'm not even going to reconsider. Withdrew application due to taking too long? Patience is a virtue. Pm'ing me annoys the hell out of me. Hopefully you read this and realize that there is a problem with being a plain asshole by pm'ing a leader or captain that you withdraw your application because it takes too long. You sir, need to learn a bit more.
(29-01-2014, 12:07 AM)avirusc link Wrote: Player name: - AVirusC
Character ID: - 2476618
Alt/s: - AVirusB
Level of Main: - 29
Class of Main: - Militia
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: - Yes on both
Steam Name: AVirusC
now that I think about it, here is your shameful display ^
Notice how you speak of the character you're applying here as your ALTERNATE ACCOUNT in the VM application post. Think about it, more shame to you, even I don't advertise my alt posing as a main character when applying into houses.
I didn't intend for my one private message to be insulting or annoying? But I applied AVirusB because he is my new main, I still use AVirusC but he has become my alternative.
It seems that when I asked the whole house, about all seem to reject you. I guess that's a sign that something's wrong... you can always PM Po about it.
Very nice.
I like using things that make the bad people go away.
No applications? I'm surprised, it seems like we get more by PM's and In-Server Recruitment... I require more skilled troops.
renji you scared them all away
(23-02-2014, 04:18 AM)ice456 link Wrote: Name:Torchy
Character ID:2448037
Level of Main:44
Class of Main:Commando
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:Yes i do
Reason for wanting to join :i am looking for a house and you are experienced players

pending.  get to know us in game  ;D
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...154.0.html

Don't PM me too. Read first.