Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unbann on Warner
Seriously?? You try to get around my mute on an unban request by posting with another forum account? Yikes... not even considering anything related to your ban, I cannot be alone in thinking that was a seriously dumb move.

Old account banned, mute extended.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I have been Insulting and Disrespecting Player's,not because i have fun doing it or anything. Im very sensitive any little thing that i think is Offence i start crusing and yelling because Im only 13, im Pretty  young,and since everyone hates me for some reason i try my best to change my name and stuff but i guess it dont work. Im really sorry i love playing NI almost all my friends are from Ni i would love to be unbanned to help the Royal King Defeat the Invasion
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
People will only dislike you if you curse and yell. Being 13 is no excuse for behaving like an idiot. I very much doubt that would speak to strangers in the street like that so why would you think it acceptable to speak to someone on our servers with such disrespect? Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. It really is not a difficult concept to master.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I understand,I will try my Best to Respect  other's and Be  a little Mature as my Father always Say Respect Other's and Respect shall be returned
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
I give you only one opportunity to prove that you have learned your lesson from this ban.
If we see you breaking rules and insulting players in servers, we will ban you again and it will be permanent.

Unbanned.