Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Crossbowman Equipment Progression With Pictures
Since im one of the people who likes to see whats ahead, I decided to make this for others who like to see whats ahead also.

Crossbowman
Heavy Crossbowman
Man at Arms
Sharpshooter
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Special thanks to Huscarlton and PandaBomber for the info.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Code

Weapons

b = blunt
c= cut
p = pierce

Armor

b = body
h = head
l = leg
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Here's what the marketplace adds for Man At Arms:

[Image: BHtsO.png]
Thanks will add that in. BTW did you just take a bunch of pics and put em together, because i might just do a bunch of pictures combined with spoilers.
(23-04-2012, 05:20 AM)Jarold link Wrote: Thanks will add that in. BTW did you just take a bunch of pics and put em together, because i might just do a bunch of pictures combined with spoilers.

You can take a picture of the whole thing, and then cut out whatever you do not want there, and put the pieces you want there together.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
having a problem right now...
I didn't know you were friends with dead hookers. That's also, most likely, a GAMER GRRRL, one of the scourges of humanity.

Also, here's my contribution: In Huscarl's style, I present to you the Sharpshooter Gear.

[Image: Onkqq.png]
Captain_Stoogey
Hello everyone, my first post on the forums.

Is there any place I can check to know how the sharpshooter's gear looks like? If not: I care for my character's looks and I recently bought "Padded Surcoat Over Mail" which simply looks atrocious. I've seen a body armor that has a leather coat over chain mail. Is that a sharpshooter's BA, or man at arms'? Could it be that it's called "Rought Mail Coat"?
What you are talking about is indeed the Rough Mail Coat, which is what I use. It's available at Sharpshooter.
Captain_Stoogey
Sorry I haven't been on lately (usually just for like 5 min. ata time)  and I will be uploading more pics as soon as I can.
Allpictures uploaded!! FINALLY!!!