Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players
Woohoo for support!
im new and this silly blunt sword the Swadian Army gave me is garbage! please hepl me get a new one! (whatever you think is reasonable i wont object to, id like to get a new weapon along with maybe a polearm soon.)
ok i accept Wink put somethin in AH. 10k? you choose
hey im new and played this game for about 3-4 days now and wanted to get to the class of "Archery" and i was recommended here by Isaiah and i wanted ask for donation if its possible, i love this mod and i think this could grow amazingly fast Big Grin
Im going to be sending people here ive sent jarl and draven so far
[img2]Your Auction Hall sale was successful, player Syn purchased your 1 x Christmas Hat for a total of 1 gold. The sale was completed on December 14, 2011, 2:44 pm.[/img2]

@Isaiah_Dyrland:
you must go to IRC to buy it.... we must be synchronized Wink

@Vikings_Jarl_Olaf:
accept: sell in AH Wink
Hey, Just leveled up today, but I really want my Hafted long blade, Need 2500...

Yeah, I know I'm Infantry, but I levelled up like 5 mins ago Tongue.

Puting it up in the AH if anybody is charitable enough.

Fuck, don't even have enough to put up offer :S
(14-12-2011, 02:38 PM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: ok i accept Wink put somethin in AH. 10k? you choose

i didnt have the cash to place something for that much, placed sticks up right now. afterwards make the the difference?
(14-12-2011, 02:49 PM)Draven link Wrote: [quote author=WSC_CrushTheEvil link=topic=335.msg2947#msg2947 date=1323873497]

i didnt have the cash to place something for that much, placed sticks up right now. afterwards make the the difference?
[/quote]

ok if you want more now, put it up Wink

Quote:Hey, Just leveled up today, but I really want my Hafted long blade, Need 2500...

Yeah, I know I'm Infantry, but I levelled up like 5 mins ago Tongue.

Puting it up in the AH if anybody is charitable enough.

Fuck, don't even have enough to put up offer :S

ok put up Wink
(14-12-2011, 02:50 PM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: [quote author=Draven link=topic=335.msg2954#msg2954 date=1323874187]
[quote author=WSC_CrushTheEvil link=topic=335.msg2947#msg2947 date=1323873497]

[/quote]

ok if you want more now, put it up Wink

[/quote]

ok place it. and thanks again!