Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

March: The month of the purge
(10-03-2014, 09:52 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote:Why does every thread on this forum turn into an argument?...

Oh god, can you imagine what the trading board would look like? D:
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Hyper, you are an independent black women, you do what you want, go girl!!!!!!!!
(10-03-2014, 10:59 AM)Vanguard_Bristo link Wrote:Hyper, you are an independent black women, you do what you want, go girl!!!!!!!!
Rather be careful  ;D
glad barely play anymore
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Right.
Wusel @ Omnia
I think discouraging server-hopping would be also a good idea. It happens quite frequently that suddenly a whole bunch of high-level players leave a previously full server (because a better map opened up on a different server), leaving behind a couple of confused beginners who are then butchered by the Nords. I can fully understand if some of them then say "Screw that!" and give up if it happens to them a couple of times.

But that's just my opinion.
My NI drinking game proposal:

kill last -> do a shot
kill last on spawn wave -> do two shots
tome a wraith -> do a shot
tome three wraiths -> do two shots
barrel the boss -> down the bottle
(10-03-2014, 06:05 PM)Revan link Wrote:I think discouraging server-hopping would be also a good idea. It happens quite frequently that suddenly a whole bunch of high-level players leave a previously full server (because a better map opened up on a different server), leaving behind a couple of confused beginners who are then butchered by the Nords. I can fully understand if some of them then say "Screw that!" and give up if it happens to them a couple of times.

Well some of them gets tired of a long 1-2 hour game. (If it's hard or ragnarok) So doesn't necessary mean they've hopped to another server, but just left as they've had a successful game and went doing other things.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(10-03-2014, 06:30 PM)Nka19 link Wrote:[quote author=Revan link=topic=23984.msg169625#msg169625 date=1394474749]
I think discouraging server-hopping would be also a good idea. It happens quite frequently that suddenly a whole bunch of high-level players leave a previously full server (because a better map opened up on a different server), leaving behind a couple of confused beginners who are then butchered by the Nords. I can fully understand if some of them then say "Screw that!" and give up if it happens to them a couple of times.

Well some of them gets tired of a long 1-2 hour game. (If it's hard or ragnarok) So doesn't necessary mean they've hopped to another server, but just left as they've had a successful game and went doing other things.
[/quote]

Sure, that happens too, and no one minds that. But it's just a fact that many hop from server to server depending on what map is currently in play and whether there's a strong team or not. And while I can understand the motivation behind that, it also screws the newbies who don't know yet how things work.
My NI drinking game proposal:

kill last -> do a shot
kill last on spawn wave -> do two shots
tome a wraith -> do a shot
tome three wraiths -> do two shots
barrel the boss -> down the bottle
Good
(10-03-2014, 07:10 PM)Revan link Wrote:[quote author=Nka19 link=topic=23984.msg169629#msg169629 date=1394476244]
[quote author=Revan link=topic=23984.msg169625#msg169625 date=1394474749]

[/quote]

Sure, that happens too, and no one minds that. But it's just a fact that many hop from server to server depending on what map is currently in play and whether there's a strong team or not. And while I can understand the motivation behind that, it also screws the newbies who don't know yet how things work.
[/quote]

most of the hopping is done on rag and if the "newbies" (who are at least level 39 if they are trying to get on rag) dont know how to play the game then i would suggest to play more hard/normal until they know the basics
WS House