Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Elegant Flamberge
Well I guess I have a Legacy, so now I am going to see what sorts of offers I can get for this sword.

Stats:
Damage: 54 Cut, 35 Pierce
Speed: 90
Length: 166
Weight: 2.75

Crafting cost:
7 x Oil of Velentr
70 x Blade Shard
40 x Handle
22 x Skull Fragment
2 x Phoenix Feather
7 x Small Gold Bar
5 x Perfected Metal
3 x Damascus Steel

Highest offers:
Stone Maul + Swadian Gauntlets + Short Heavy Barricade + 130k

Have at it.  I don't have any particular interests.  I won't reply to offers for a few days.
Why would you craft that.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Does he not have the right to craft whatever he pleases?
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
(03-04-2014, 11:44 AM)Slayer link Wrote: Why would you craft that.
Because it is a brilliant weapon and I love using it!  Do you know how fun it is to slash a Mercenary Ballistaman MULTIPLE TIMES before he goes melee because he doesn't realize he is being hit in melee? XD  One hit before he realizes it, another while he is switching, that means he is either dead or one hit away, depending on speed bonus and where you hit him.  Lovely stuff.  Don't even get me started on how quickly Rangers fall in a wet heap from this thing.  But enough of that, I think the real proof is that I used it instead of the hammer every wave except 12 and I still got top score on the server not once, not twice, but three times on Hard mode last night.  I was also tied for first throughout the run with Firebus last night when we did a cavalry run (stupid Mjolnir -__-)  If you don't think it does enough damage, rest assured that I got Siege Captain, War Marshall and Ragnar kills with is yesterday.  That reach is fantastic.

If I love it so much why am I selling it?  I'm not, really.  I mean I could be, but I'd rather get some offers first instead of some silly man asking why I crafted it.  I crafted it because it is beautiful :3
Hey Winter,
Can you plus add a Screenshot of this flamberge? I've never seen this weapon before Smile
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
(03-04-2014, 07:42 PM)MikeS link Wrote: Hey Winter,
Can you plus add a Screenshot of this flamberge? I've never seen this weapon before Smile
[quote author=Senni link=topic=8511.msg74183#msg74183 date=1358511149]
[spoiler=Elegant Flamberge  ?xp]
Product
1 x Elegant Flamberge
[spoiler=Stats + Picture]
[Image: mb180.jpg]
[/spoiler]
Bump, still loving it but I'm after what is best for the house, not what is best for my heart Wink
Thanks for the Quote. Didn't know that there is a picture on senni's crafting list  ;D
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
Big bump