Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Servers?!
Just here to say that the NA servers have been near unplayable for me also. It's usually fine with just me or another person, but when more players begin joining it starts to get very bad (character going slow, sword getting stuck mid-swing, bolts not loading, getting hit before an enemy swings) even though my ping hangs around 100. I'm happy to hear that you are working for a fix  Smile
Greetings Mods,

Just wanted to quickly duck in and see if there had been any movement or updates on this issue. I've been fairly busy the last few days but as far as I can tell the NA servers are still unplayable.
Mocha
I talked with Birdtalon (not exactly on friendly terms, but we got the issues resolved) yesterday a bit and he said they are still working on it.

So yes, they're doing what they can, but I don't think we have a timeframe or anything. Don't hold your breath for NA, maybe try EU in the meantime?
I mean for me on the east coast, USA I get 100 ish ping to any EU server, but it's better than my character moving like he's made of rubber.

Night,
Stubs
Thanks for the update. I'll stick to my crossbowman on EU for now - the lag makes most melee combat for me almost impossible.
A little bit more info, I played in NA 2 for 2 hours and never saw a soul, but the longer I played the worse it got.

I see you guys are working on it. Thank you, this issue almost makes the game unplayable for me, I get killed by peasants 1v1 with no shield.... Even on EU servers, which is where I've taken refuge till this issue is resolved Tongue

Keep us informed, please and thank you.

<3 Donation incoming as soon as the game becomes fun again <3
Lag Spike: Polearm
Speed: 1337
Thrust damage: 9001
nvm
As of now, definitely not fixed.
Possibly new information.

Ranged combat works brilliantly, I can snipe all I want with no lag, but when the bots close in, mellee is almost impossible.

It lags the entire server when anyone gets close to the bots.

EDIT: Correction.... No lag with 3 Archers playing... 4 ppl and it's broken again. Wierd....
Took a couple of weeks off to let this issue get resolved, and it is still unplayable. Ranged is fine, but the NA servers are rubberbanding like crazy, making melee impossible. Any updates?
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin