Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Servers?!
Is this still occuring?
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I am about to check, will edit in a few minutes with the results.

EDIT1:
Normal_NA3 is blasting 'Rubber Band Man', I mean it's got it cranked past 11...(translates to, "This server is lagging very much and it's not ping that is the problem. Rubber band effect etc in full force.")

EDIT2:
Normal_E_US is still frozen on the same round it was on yesterday, and still will not load my character profile.

EDIT3: Normal_NA1 was decent with me as the only player. I don't know how it would work with additional players, but they seem to contribute to the 'rubber band effect'. I don't have enough information to make a conclusion about this one. Trying Normal_NA2, 4,and 5 for the next edit. Too many edits! Big Grin

EDIT4:
Normal_NA2 was ok with just myself playing. Needs further examination.
Normal_NA4 was a little laggy, not crippling, like rubber band man. Just delay in blocking and attacking, etc. Again, I was the only one playing at the time, further examination required.
I did not get to try NA5, will try it later. *stomach grumbles*

EDIT5: (last one I promise!!!!)
Normal_NA5 was going ok. Then 3 or 4 players joined at the same time. Rubber band man started playing as soon as the other player clicked join I believe. Then the others came on and I think we all got kicked.

I was spectating and was the only one on the server. Just got kicked again while typing this...
*replace kicked with disconnected.

--Stubsalot

I'm no dummy with networks, but I'm by no means a professional and just barely qualify as a hobbyist. From my uneducated opinion, I think this might have something to do with maps being downloaded from the game server while people are playing because I have noticed a correlation between my character's arms and legs turning to rubber when people join. Why do the game servers have to provide maps if all the maps are standardized since the phasing out of Indy and private servers? I'm still scratching my head over that. *scratches head

Unfortunately it's nothing to do with players downloading maps.

We're sorting it. Until then I'm afraid you guys will have to play on other servers or put up with these ones. There should be an announcement about it at some point. Meanwhile I'll keep pushing for a fix.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Birdtalon,
Alright, thanks. It's good to know the wheel is in motion (things are being done to fix the problem).

Thanks, Stubs
Thanks for the update and I'm glad it is being worked on.
We are working on with this.
(07-05-2012, 11:30 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: Unfortunately it's nothing to do with players downloading maps.

We're sorting it. Until then I'm afraid you guys will have to play on other servers or put up with these ones. There should be an announcement about it at some point. Meanwhile I'll keep pushing for a fix.

Yes, thanks for being on top of it. It made the mod frankly unplayable for the last week.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

I have been disconnected from the EU servers several times today. Might be my Internet going capuh, but it's only the EU and not NA.
One does not simply complete Nord Invasion.
More info on the NA rubberbanding issue:

It seems that it occurs whenever a player has their equipment updated, whether via their death or joining the server.
That is quite strange. I just know I could feel a disturbance in the force, at least 30 seconds before people joined when I was playing alone on any NA servers.  Big Grin

Rubber banding came into effect before I could even see anyone in spectator when looking at the list of players using TAB.

Maybe I'm a Jedi and I just don't know it yet?  Big Grin
-Stubs