Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Servers?!
(08-05-2012, 07:42 PM)Templar_GrautKlaffen link Wrote: I have been disconnected from the EU servers several times today. Might be my Internet going capuh, but it's only the EU and not NA.

Same problem with me. a few players getting kicked at a time (3-5) on a rather empty normal server. Didn't seem to be related to the known cade glitch.
Quote:Flammy wrote: Same problem with me. a few players getting kicked at a time (3-5) on a rather empty normal server. Didn't seem to be related to the known cade glitch.
Yeah, suddenly, all EU servers vanish, and suddenly they are back, all empty. Smile That was yesterday, though.
One does not simply complete Nord Invasion.
I did yesterday two map updates. That is reason.
thanks for jumping on the problem so quickly its refreshing to see devs so eager to fix problems
Cheers  ;D
Potential sever issue figured out... maybe.  I figured it would at least warrant a new topic as so the Devs don't miss it.

I know, its been a while - but I still play NI once in a while... Wink

With that said I've encountered several other problems on other mods and some of the dev teams that handle these mods have brought into the light with the recent client update of War Band Mount and Blade (Apr27th I believe) - (forced secretly on steam, or a manual download if you are like me and bought the game forever a go...) are causing a lot of errors.  Warband is attempting to crack down on pirate versions of the game thats currently out also and for what ever reason (not just the pirated versions) this seems to be making a lot of connectivity issues.

I could be entirely wrong, but if you guys are still pulling your hair and and attempting to figure out why - this could be just the thing causing the issue.  From what I understand Taleworlds is in the process of making some fixes from what their last update has done...

If it doesn't help or you're already tracking this - disregard and sorry to have wasted time.  Just wanted to help.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
A forum posting on Taleworlds - people describing the same thing not even from your all's mod.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...986.0.html

(Don't mean to redirect...)
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
From my experience, the problem doesn't seem to happen on the EU or AUS servers though, it's just the NA servers.

Then again, it could be that EU and AUS run 1.143 and only the NA servers run 1.152.
I have not experienced it on EU servers, then again it's hard to tell with >100 ping. The descriptions from the taleworlds forums ring true to what I've experienced on NA servers. Feels like I am fighting with sand bags on my arms and legs. The stutter-y, delayed movement is what I keep referring to as 'rubber banding'.

The question is though, why only NA servers? If the servers were running different versions, wouldn't I not be able to connect to EU since I'm 1.152 (steam)? I would've thought the 'Compatible' filter would prevent me from joining if my client isn't compatible with the server.

Thanks for bringing this up FinKone, hopefully it'll help the admins out. Or if it's a problem on TW's end, then hopefully TW's admins will get it worked out.

--Stubsalot
Guys, keep this stuff only in one place. Don't want it to be all around forum.
(10-05-2012, 05:33 AM)Hande link Wrote: Guys, keep this stuff only in one place. Don't want it to be all around forum.

My mistake was only trying to help.