Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What would it Take to get on Everyone's Good Side?
Im really thankful for all of you guys comments.I thank you and you will see that i have changed since the past.
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
(26-04-2014, 08:24 PM)Redhawk link Wrote: Im really thankful for all of you guys comments.I thank you and you will see that i have changed since the past.
Good to see a change and dont hang out with warpath at all make him hate u so much that he will not want to follow u around in ts or troll u in game
AFG

Don't think you should follow Killer's advice on making him hate you though...
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Show self-confidence even if you do not feel it, don`t ask questions like this, earn your respect by acting and don`t act to please everyone . Also don`t hardly try to make friends . just be and act with mind over matters and occasionally there will be a new click on your friendslist Wink
Wusel @ Omnia
Soft hands
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Don't be a moron and don't concern yourself with the opinions of morons.
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
Trying to not intentionally scam redshirts and newbies might help your cause.
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/7963...C3DB13375/
Happened yesterday.
Well it took Chris about a week to come crawling back to his momma.
[Image: vOx5RYi.jpg]
[Image: dNGBbtS.jpg]
Don't include me in shit that chris is dealing with. If you guys don't like me I really don't care.
Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Sqaud Sqaud
(09-05-2014, 12:26 AM)Warpath123 link Wrote: Don't include me in shit that chris is dealing with. If you guys don't like me I really don't care.
(26-04-2014, 08:07 PM)Redhawk link Wrote: Warpath,I have tried may times to to leave him be.He follows me into the NI Teamspeak and makes everyone leave,Because hes an troll.He Or naw for stupid reasons.I even asked allot of people am i disliked because i hang around warpath.I have gotten at least 5 Answer's saying Yes its because of him.For now on you see RedDawn im NI trying to get an Rep in.He even Got Rammy to Rage in an rag Run and get us Wiped
It seems your friend has already included you himself. I was just posting pictures to show how Chris is contradicting everything he has said so far, and that this thread is trash.