Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What would it Take to get on Everyone's Good Side?
See these are the things i try to not reply to but you forced my Hand.As you know im considered an troll and disliked person.Suns just wants something to hold me against.If it was me saying something or insulting someone i will be banned and other punishing things.Also,I don't hang out with Warpath time to time,but it is  rude to say something like "Well it took Chris about a Week to come crawling back to  his momma". Suns also knows that is it was some else he knew that would do an little Joking scam,in the game he would say Lol or Really unknown player. Th person would say joking or Im kidding and say the real price.So if they dont get Punished or Muted for something they started that is going to be an BIG unfare
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
After I said that, You said, "suns calm down, danm" then your House leader replied, with something along the lines of, "Sorry about him Suns" If anyone wants to check it out. It happened in Normal_NA2 8:20-8:30pm PST

(09-05-2014, 12:28 AM)Sir Spacey link Wrote: [quote author=Warpath123 link=topic=25741.msg177630#msg177630 date=1399595162]
Don't include me in shit that chris is dealing with. If you guys don't like me I really don't care.
(26-04-2014, 08:07 PM)Redhawk link Wrote: Warpath,I have tried may times to to leave him be.He follows me into the NI Teamspeak and makes everyone leave,Because hes an troll.He Or naw for stupid reasons.I even asked allot of people am i disliked because i hang around warpath.I have gotten at least 5 Answer's saying Yes its because of him.For now on you see RedDawn im NI trying to get an Rep in.He even Got Rammy to Rage in an rag Run and get us Wiped
It seems your friend has already included you himself. I was just posting pictures to show how Chris is contradicting everything he has said so far, and that this thread is trash.
[/quote]
^^ Next time Chris, actually mean what you say and stop making trash threads with fake honeyed words to better yourself.
When I apologized to everyone for making the Anti-Elitists group. Along with separate PMs to those I aimed it towards, I meant what I said. Why can't you?
Ug,Suns what will it take for you to Stop Sucking on my case and what im doing? Does it really matter if im joking around with someone i know and who i have spoken with? Also,Wasn't you who made the Elitist Group,because of what they did to you?
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
Excuses excuses excuses, I don't really think that was a joke, your house leader even apologized to me for your behavior. Unless he posts here that it was a joke, then fine I'm done with this bullshit.
I personally, have nothing against you. I only just dislike the way you are at times. Do you think it would be fair to scam a person of 15mil? What happened if that person was you? How would you feel towards it?
Edit:Also going to PM you from now on. Don't need to spam the forum more with this.
(09-05-2014, 01:05 AM)Redhawk link Wrote: Does it really matter if im joking around with someone i know and who i have spoken with?
Rhetorical question: were you also joking around when you...
  • repeatedly criticized and insulted others when your character died on public servers
  • annoyed the frick out of everyone on multiple house events
  • frivolously reported someone with no evidence trying to get them banned
  • built the barricades on the stairs and glitched bots?

The above (and a bunch of other incidents) is the reason it is hard to believe that you are genuinely looking for contrition that requires any amount of effort. And so far, any attempts at using logic and reasoning with you have been met with complete deflection from you like "so you raging?"

But on the chance that people are wrong about your intent: do what Suns posted. If anyone has at least partially rehabilitated his image in this community, it's him.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
1. Don't fuck with gay couples like me and Spacey.
2. Don't fuck with Devs.
3. Don't fuck with Admins.
4. Don't fuck with Gay Marriage.
5. Don't fuck with community in general.
6. Don't be full of yourself, hate it when people do that... and probably apologize to Sepsis.
7. Quit the name, show your pride, and don't fuck with servers trying to back up what 2 kills on round 18 means.
(26-04-2014, 08:07 PM)Redhawk link Wrote: Warpath,I have tried may times to to leave him be.He follows me into the NI Teamspeak and makes everyone leave,Because hes an troll.He Or naw for stupid reasons.I even asked allot of people am i disliked because i hang around warpath.I have gotten at least 5 Answer's saying Yes its because of him.For now on you see RedDawn im NI trying to get an Rep in.He even Got Rammy to Rage in an rag Run and get us Wiped
That is a damn lie I joined the NI ts because YOU told me too. Also don't try to play like you want to ditch me you told me I can't talk to you in NI ts lets go to mango's ts. End of conversation if you want to hang with these guys so bad ditch block me form steam and everything; also spacey is right about one thing to do always come back to your dad.
Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Sqaud Sqaud
(10-05-2014, 07:37 PM)Warpath123 link Wrote: That is a damn lie I joined the NI ts because YOU told me too. Also don't try to play like you want to ditch me you told me I can't talk to you in NI ts lets go to mango's ts. End of conversation if you want to hang with these guys so bad ditch block me form steam and everything; also spacey is right about one thing to do always come back to your dad.
Ah mer gerd. I had to read this 2-3 times and I still don't understand your message... you're starting to get worse than Chris' grammar. Also, I said momma, not dad.
my grammer is teriable i have no eductien . What I was saying is that chris was lieing about him trying to get cool with you guys by ditching me which is a lie. You said i took him a week to get back to momma( im his father) but really he has been talking to me in mango's ts the whole time. Another question Spacey how da fuck do you reply to a post I made 5 min. Do you stay looking at the forums?
Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Sqaud Sqaud
(10-05-2014, 08:18 PM)Sir Spacey link Wrote: [quote author=Warpath123 link=topic=25741.msg177893#msg177893 date=1399750625]
That is a damn lie I joined the NI ts because YOU told me too. Also don't try to play like you want to ditch me you told me I can't talk to you in NI ts lets go to mango's ts. End of conversation if you want to hang with these guys so bad ditch block me form steam and everything; also spacey is right about one thing to do always come back to your dad.
Also, I said momma, not dad.
[/quote]also dont be a fag im his dad not momma