Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Giving away all my stuff
(09-05-2014, 11:22 AM)Killer link Wrote: I would like it because i have nothing from the guys i see here they all have at least trans
no
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
I would say because I always give mats away to friends and needy guys . that's why I'm posting to get your stuff
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
Should i even be posting here?

You hate me so I won't get anything

Yeh I would go with Tsuki to get the Frost fang. And good luck for everyone else
That gold! I have no need of all of it just a wee 500K Wink Cheers!!
i deserve it because i am mostly a nice person and the few times i have talked with you, you actually seemed like a decent fellow, but wouldnt it be better if you kept the equipment for the chance of coming back later?
oh and i would also use the money to make the weapon we were both looking for =), got most of the mats already
I deserve it because I am your friend.  Wink
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
A better way to distribute your stuff would be to go to a normal server, watch a bunch of the guys, pick someone who is a decent player and has crappy gear, and then give him some of your wealth.  That's in my opinion much better than handing out freebies to people who already own millions in gold/gear. But since it's your stuff it's also your choice. Wink

In any case, good luck in the future, and hopefully you'll come back to NI one day.
My NI drinking game proposal:

kill last -> do a shot
kill last on spawn wave -> do two shots
tome a wraith -> do a shot
tome three wraiths -> do two shots
barrel the boss -> down the bottle
The begging is strong with this thread. Tongue
I agree with what Revan said, or just look at the people closest to you in the NI community, and see if they don't deserve it.
Good luck with your future plans and such, and maybe see you later!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
If they own more than a mil, don't give it to them. Better off keeping your gear unless you come back or what Revan said. If you own legendaries and you're begging for this, I'm in awe.
Who does deserve it, who doesn´t? Just give it to a person you trust, you like or whatever. Just don´t neglect your RL, if you can´t decide who should get this stuff, keep it and you might even come back to this great mod!

Have fun in the future, whatever is awaiting you Smile