Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Giving away all my stuff
i don't really deserve it, but i'm a really good guy with no legendary. Most of these other guys have legendaries....so, they may be more deserving, but they don't need any of it like i do.
<3
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Sad to see you go. Remember long time ago Me,You and Achilles making some pretty good runs. Good luck man. I dont want anything but if you want to give me some go for it.
Bye Ruff which you all the best.
(09-05-2014, 04:45 AM)Winter link Wrote: PS: I nominate Tsukiyomi_no_Mikoto.  He is the only person I know that truly loves the Legionnaire class and I am sure he would love to get that Frost Fang.  He is on every night with us grinding away, starting up runs and helping out the new players, definitely deserving in my honest opinion.

Thank you for this (and others who have suggested I get nice things).  I'm not really sure if I deserve any of these items or not.  That being said, if I were to get anything from this it would go towards my house and those in it.  They are all great guys and I have been struggling to build up a house armory to make sure these awesome players are equipped in the gear they deserve.  Although we never played together much I am sad to see a fellow legionnaire departing.  Best of luck in everything.
I would take it just so hawkens doesn't get it

(don't actually put me in the draw)
Please give something to me,I have cookies!
Marvin5762:Legionaire/Trained Rider
Marvin5763:Master Peltast/Novice Rider
Marvin5764:Chosen Marksman
Marvin5765:Sniper

House Crafting Support Lvl 13
Alchemy Lvl 15
Blacksmith Lvl 12

Legendary Loots:/
Player since June 2012
Well if i don't get somthin from this imma go afg for a month or so so i can come back and loot a ledgendary  Wink
AFG

Good Luck in real life Hardened Man Tongue
It would be cool if i could get the trans, only the trans  :Smile
Legendary Loots: Illustrious 28th October 2014
Sad to see you leave ruff

we played together!
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
I'd love to get the gold to get my characters to hero(Tsuki for frostfang!!!!). It is your choice though.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]