Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Giving away all my stuff
Beggars.. Beggars everywhere.
I have no idea who you are. I've probably never even played with you before. Why do I deserve all your stuff? I very much doubt that I do! But give it to me anyway because I can always be richer.

1. White Transitional Armor? I'll need that. I've got blue trans but I need a color for every season.
    b. Frostfang: This is a must have. I already own a dreaded war pick but who cares?! More one-handers for me! (My character has two hands!)

III. Defender gauntlets. They'll probably look pretty good with the Valsgarde.
  • 2.6 million gold - That would increase my current gold by approximately 50%. Fifty whole percent! Can you imagine? My numbers plus your numbers? Amazing. It's enough to make me foam at the mouth.

I think I've made a pretty strong case for why I need all your wealth. I anticipate your positive reply. Send me your details and I will receive your items happily. Thank you very much (for your items).

Yours truly,
ClickEverywhere
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Well I'm rich enough so I guess someone else here would have a better use of it, however I'll give it a try anyways.

I don't need anything else but:
Gold - Trying to reach my goal on buying a bit over 150+ lumps, and by current prices that will take up to 15mill. Trying to craft the Imperial Armor for my Royal Guard, which will also help the lower levels on normal or hard as I'll have more desire to spend my time shielding and protecting them to help their cause Smile.

If you wanna support my cause let me know!

Cheers,
Nka19
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
I'll take any of your stuff listed because I'm not a dirty scoundrel and could always use more stuff. Why grind for trans and 2.6 mil when I can just get it for free? #RedshirtSavior
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
I traded with you once, even got you on my steam, were practically family Big Grin!
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
I deserve the trans, gold, and defender gauntlets because I love this mod so much right now. I literally play 3-5 hours of it everyday. I have a zweihander and I can assure you anything you give me will be used. I know that some people may want gold also so you can probably split it multiple ways if you want. I'm sorry I don't know you. It would be cool to get to know a kind person that gives back to the community  ;D
Prince:  31     Most kills Normal: 382    Loots:
Ragnar: 10      Best Solo                    1x Mjolnir
Loke: 14         Normal 20 COMPLETE    1x Barbuette
Thor: 4         Hard 17 incomplete      3x Grinder
Odin: 6         Ragnorak 16 incomplete
Field Marshal:1
maybe find a nice redshirt on a random server and give it to him.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
I think I deserve a little share of the Gold for my awesome Name and Signature.
I don't want any items, I'm just a weak little lvl 31 Man At Arms but some finnancial safety would help alot without making it too easy!

Cheers
[img height=200]http://www.thesmokingjacket.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/hillbilly.jpg[/img]
hello Ruff it makes me sad to see you leaving,who shall I ask now to play with me ( no friends anymore).
I hope you will have a nice time  in your  realife .

It's just hard to think about crafting Ebony arrows, but if you would like to support me I would be happy. Smile

Best wishes in your studies besides

greets your friend Thranduil

[move]Sad Sad[/move]

[Image: unbenannt4q62ra9gvf.png]
[Image: unbenanntsf9hye1bjl.png]
Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man
Warden

Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man_II
Chosen Marksman

Steamname: matthias[IR_Nr59]
(09-05-2014, 07:17 PM)Soviet link Wrote: Beggars.. Beggars everywhere.
^^ Quote of the day!

I would just keep it. Some of these excuses made me laugh so hard.

Sad to see you go. Another NI player bites the dust...