Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NA Servers laggy and glitchy
Surely you can work out the answer to that one... Tongue

Paying for two sets of servers and only using one costs over twice as much as Jest, as previously stated, costs more. There are wonderful things called contracts in the business world and once this billing cycle is finished, we will switch. We will not however waste what little money we have on a server box that will sit being useless in the US Tongue

Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Glad I read this thread as it explained a lot.

And I'm sure you guys already know about the EU5 server (and possibly others) CTD for archers when they are at cades on the upper level of the Lake Town map. Not huge but a pain if the team cades the usual place.

Also I'm always amazed that this is free and you guys never ask for money but if it was a big deal for you with NA servers a lot of us would willingly chip in to help out with resolving that. But it sounds like you have it in hand.

There are 4 new US servers up and running. Enjoy!
Loving the US West server.. other than I am alone Sad
I'm sure the news will catch on soon!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Fantastic news! New servers! Yay!
YEEESSSSS! I can block again after being chambered, sooo happy!
Lag Spike: Polearm
Speed: 1337
Thrust damage: 9001