Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NA Servers laggy and glitchy
actually playing in eu with around 120 ping is way better than playing on NA right now =/

The lags i expeeriences in NA :

cant throw 2-3 rocks in a row, i gotta hold my shot for like 1 second and release it, otherwise it's like it doenst have the time to register and it doesn't even throw the rock Sad

Same thing with jumpshots, i run away from enemies then jump,180 and shoot but I cant do it as fast as the game let me, i gotta wait a good 7-8 seconds between the jumps otherwise it will NOT jump, so im guessin we are talking about 1 sec delay or something (actually i have no idea) when i'm playing alone.

When more ppl join we can't really talk about delay, we talk about the server being crazy and feels like we're losing connection XD

hah cant wait to play on na servers x.x but for now eu is fine

We will move back to old JestServers in US side so you guys need to wait for while longer.
So, do you know what the problem is? Or, are you switching hosts, hoping it will fix it regardless?
Lag Spike: Polearm
Speed: 1337
Thrust damage: 9001
I think it is whole serverbox that is bad.
So we are going going back to JestServers. They are a bit expensive but them should work.

Them should be up in week or two.
Very good sir! I look forward to being a decent contribution to my team, after all this time.

-Waits, excitedly moving up and down- 
Just curious, what's the status on the NA servers right now?

Is the move still in progress?
Its probably happening when the patch comes out.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(04-06-2012, 05:51 AM)Hande link Wrote: I think it is whole serverbox that is bad.
So we are going going back to JestServers. They are a bit expensive but them should work.

Them should be up in week or two.

That sounds to me like it'll be sooner than next patch.
Exactly what Hande said. We will be switching at the end of this billing cycle.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(12-06-2012, 01:05 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Exactly what Hande said. We will be switching at the end of this billing cycle.

I guess I'll say it.

I don't mean to sound rude at all, but why are you guys waiting till the end of the billing cycle? It would make sense if the servers were actually playable to get the most time for what you payed for but literally anymore then 3 people in them and mass amounts of lag ensues. I am being patient, I'm just curious and excited is all.

Also, are you guys able to get a refund of sorts? It seems they kinda chumped out on their end or did you guys just not buy a powerful enough server?

If you can't really talk about it it's fine, I'm just curious, not trying to be intruding here.