Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[SGDT] Swadian Guild of Distinguished Traders [EU] [32+] [Open to Applications]
Thank you so much for all your good wishes - it's heartwarming! Smile

May the road rise to meet you too! Smile
I like this House's idea. Best of Luck!
(22-05-2014, 06:15 PM)Silberfalke link Wrote: [quote author=Malong link=topic=26724.msg179738#msg179738 date=1400780453]
Seems like a pyramid scheme. Good luck.
It might seem like for you, but that definitely is NOT the idea. Which part of the word honourable
do you not understand?
Also...read the edited clarification.

Thx
[/quote]
Yes, simply typing "honourable" allays all suspicions. "Ted Bundy was honourable." Yep, that worked. Either way, good luck.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Updated OP with further clarification. Smile
Now I "kinda" want to join for $$$ income... You should open up to recruiting players from other houses, it gives a meaning to the word "Mercenary". Any clue what you would pay for a Hero? Perhaps you should add a set amount of gold after every T4 or hero that the person has, surely mercenaries with more time in-game would be worth a decent amount. Please exclude Winter from this idea >.>
(25-05-2014, 12:00 AM)Renji link Wrote: Any clue what you would pay for a Hero? Perhaps you should add a set amount of gold after every T4 or hero that the person has, surely mercenaries with more time in-game would be worth a decent amount. Please exclude Winter from this idea >.>
It was good until the final sentence.
(25-05-2014, 12:00 AM)Renji link Wrote: Now I "kinda" want to join for $$$ income... You should open up to recruiting players from other houses, it gives a meaning to the word "Mercenary". Any clue what you would pay for a Hero? Perhaps you should add a set amount of gold after every T4 or hero that the person has, surely mercenaries with more time in-game would be worth a decent amount. Please exclude Winter from this idea >.>
I think I know what you want to say. But XP alone or a certain class is not the only point.
There are alot of great "individualistic" t4, hero and what not players out there. That's
not what is in our interest. In our interest is, what a player can do with it, both in respect
to teamplay and personal success. It doesn't matter if a player can kill half a wave him/herself
if half the team is dead after that because some players don't give a shit.
This is how it works:
You show me what you can do. If you're good you get promoted. Being promoted means
earning more. As simple as that. I don't care about the tier of someone. I care about the person.
If there are none who want to join under these circumstances, I'm perfectly fine with that.
I also don't want insults during the game, despawning items and rambos that kill out of range
because they think they're sth better. That was one of the reasons I created this house and
this thread... Wink
(25-05-2014, 12:53 AM)Silberfalke link Wrote: [quote author=Renji link=topic=26724.msg180043#msg180043 date=1400976013]
Now I "kinda" want to join for $$$ income... You should open up to recruiting players from other houses, it gives a meaning to the word "Mercenary". Any clue what you would pay for a Hero? Perhaps you should add a set amount of gold after every T4 or hero that the person has, surely mercenaries with more time in-game would be worth a decent amount. Please exclude Winter from this idea >.>
I think I know what you want to say. But XP alone or a certain class is not the only point.
There are alot of great "individualistic" t4, hero and what not players out there. That's
not what is in our interest. In our interest is, what a player can do with it, both in respect
to teamplay and personal success. It doesn't matter if a player can kill half a wave him/herself
if half the team is dead after that because some players don't give a shit.
This is how it works:
You show me what you can do. If you're good you get promoted. Being promoted means
earning more. As simple as that. I don't care about the tier of someone. I care about the person.
If there are none who want to join under these circumstances, I'm perfectly fine with that.
I also don't want insults during the game, despawning items and rambos that kill out of range
because they think they're sth better. That was one of the reasons I created this house and
this thread... Wink
[/quote]

I die on first wave, that makes me cool.
(26-05-2014, 09:01 AM)Renji link Wrote: I die on first wave, that makes me cool.
Si tacuisses philosophus mansisses!  Wink

Application denied...just in case.
LK doesn't pay me >Sad
Only free scrubby legacies and penerats