Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cannot connect to any servers
(08-06-2014, 10:16 AM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote:
Taleworlds Wrote:The reason all servers and Taleworlds is down is a result of a massive Cyber Terrorist Attack.

At approximately 5:30am CST and large scale Cyber attack begun on all major and non-major hosting providers and then main database for servers on Napoleonic Wars. This attack was not just held to Napoleonic wars, The attack was against 82 other Games. Arma 2 & 3 had a 3% loss of all servers and 15% of people reported losing Competetive matchmaking games on CSGo (During Match). Many Games were harmed in this attack and Many are still being attacked.

that is too unfortunate.
Guys this is the perfect time to go outside and to have fun with them.
Just get back in about a few hours and you will not miss NI for those few hours.
Just enjoy the weather and the day(like in Germany with 30°C)
Greets Tarrod    8)
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
No Tarrod, just no!  >Sad I want to retreat my cave and play NI  :-X
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
terrorists stopped us playing NI? oh the humanity. lol.. that all they got? good job the servers are gonna be back soon.
Well played bastards by picking Sunday...
07/04/15 - Fiendish Bow
05/11/15 - Dragon Breath
23/01/16 - Swadia's Wrath
(08-06-2014, 10:16 AM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote:
Taleworlds Wrote:The reason all servers and Taleworlds is down is a result of a massive Cyber Terrorist Attack.

At approximately 5:30am CST and large scale Cyber attack begun on all major and non-major hosting providers and then main database for servers on Napoleonic Wars. This attack was not just held to Napoleonic wars, The attack was against 82 other Games. Arma 2 & 3 had a 3% loss of all servers and 15% of people reported losing Competetive matchmaking games on CSGo (During Match). Many Games were harmed in this attack and Many are still being attacked.
ohgodNO the apocalypse is upon us!

(08-06-2014, 08:03 AM)Qwerty link Wrote: [quote author=Suns link=topic=27323.msg181940#msg181940 date=1402204730]
Several of my friends have been complaining about this a few mins ago when I was in a server. Odd that I didn't d/c.
what are friends?
[/quote]
Things that you don't have.  :-*
So are the servers back up yet?  I am not at home right now and just wonder if LK is going to be able have our event later today.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
Yes they are back up.
ST_Brad:Royal Guard

legendaries:Onyx Bolts

[Image: WnNNr4.jpg]
They gone back down again? Im getting nothing here.
cant connect again , are these terrorists at work again?
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX